Page 105 of 118 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1171

Thread: Stevie Nicks

Default Re: Stevie Nicks

She's amazing!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Coming back to work from a meeting today I was listening to The Bridge station on Sirius and Stevie came on telling about Don Henley joining her on stage for four songs during a show and then she repaid him by joining him on stage during a show and she got to sing on Hotel California with him. She sang the 'pink champagne on ice' part. She thought her part was very dramatic and she loved it.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

They did that during the "Two Voices" tour. It was amazing!

Stevie Nicks was on The Late Late Show with James Corden last night. She sang Leather and Lace. It was interesting not hearing either Don or another person singing with her on this song.

I swear I thought I saw Scott Crago on the drums, but it could just be another guy who looks like him unless its Scott's twin brother playing drums Stevie. LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/video-s...BfMQRzZWMDc2M-

I had no idea that Stevie was releasing deluxe versions of Bella Donna and The Wild Heart. They come out on November 4th. I haven't gotten around to The Wild Heart, but I did enjoy Bella Donna. Amazon links:

Bella Donna (3-disc deluxe): https://www.amazon.com/Bella-Donna-D...a+donna+deluxe

The Wild Heart (2-disc deluxe): https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Heart-De...a+donna+deluxe

$30 and $20 each are a bit expensive for me respectively for these albums, but it doesn't sound that bad. I'll probably at least buy the alternative version to Leather and Lace as well as the live version if it includes Don. I wonder if the alternative version for Leather and Lace will sound similar to the one posted on donhenleyonline.com? They'll probably clean it up and use whatever techniques they use to make it sound better compared to a demo, since it sounded like they did that for the early version of Book of Love on Mirage. I've listened to an outtake/early version of Mirage somewhere, and Book of Love sounded way quiet, esp. the vocals, and it wasn't in the best shape. Also, Edge of Seventeen (Early Take) may be another purchase.

I'll be getting both of those. I love how Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks are so great about getting cool unreleased material out there for the fans. I wish our guys were of the same mind.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I'll be getting both of those. I love how Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks are so great about getting cool unreleased material out there for the fans. I wish our guys were of the same mind.
    Amen to that, sistah!

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I saw Stevie last night in H-town. I was totally blown away!!! Hard to describe but it was an awesome show!! I love her new setlist and her voice was fantastic and she looked beautiful! Just the right amount of story telling and singing.

I highly recommend the concert! I am anxious to find out what Sodascouts thinks about it. She will see her next Saturday.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

How were the Pretenders, HB?
    Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

They were great too! Just like old times! The sound mix was a little off at the beginning with the band drowning Chrissie out but they fixed it.
    I loved Stevie & Chrissie's duet - "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" with Waddy pitching in on vocals.