The Border: An Eagles Message Board

Go Back   The Border: An Eagles Message Board > Eagles Discussion Areas > On the Road with the Eagles > Pre-Concert Anticipation

Pre-Concert Anticipation What shows are you going to? Wanna express your pre-concert excitement? Here's the place!

Old 03-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #11
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Don Henley at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX - 22 July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
Stevie Nicks

CarolC
Stevie also came to my mind to be there. Stevie only has one tour date in July and that's at Hyde Park on the 9th.

I have a few people in mind that's going to be there. His family will probably be there to help celebrate his 70th Birthday. I think this is going to be a great concert and party. I wonder if some of the guest will be singing with Don and Don also doing his songs.

When I first heard that Don was going to do another Runaway Tours, I never thought he would do it on his birthday. Maybe I need to start saving just in case Don do another one next year.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley
shunlvswx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #12
maryc2130
Border Desperado

What an awesome way to turn 70! Wish I could be there. All kinds of names are popping into my head. I doubt I can make it work, but you never know. It would be a pretty awesome show. At least he has a Boston show if this doesn't work out for me!
maryc2130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:34 PM   #13
Delilah
Border Troubadour

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
What an awesome way to turn 70! Wish I could be there. All kinds of names are popping into my head. I doubt I can make it work, but you never know. It would be a pretty awesome show. At least he has a Boston show if this doesn't work out for me!
I totally agree with you. I'd love to go to the concert but I would skip the Runaway Tour--too $$. But if I don't make it to Dallas, at least I did get to see him perform earlier this year.

Take it to the limit, one more time.
Delilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM   #14
Brooke

Location: Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Good for Don going all out to celebrate!

"My brothers, the Eagles, forever may you fly" Linda Ronstadt, Kennedy Center Honors, 2016
Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote