Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Signature Banners

Just to make up for it, I may give a Randy wallpaper a whirl or two

Maleah, please don't give it a second thought. After all, you're still waiting for your Manga/kitty Don!!! Hayley and I spoke about that just the other day.

Anyway, whatever, whenever ... it'll give me something to look forward to. In the meantime, do not worry, for I have a veritable plethora of pics of Mr. Adorable!!!!
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink
    www.setbb.com/allthingsmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Just to make up for it, I may give a Randy wallpaper a whirl or two
    Well, now, that would be acceptable!!!
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink

Quote Originally Posted by badkitty33
    Maleah, please don't give it a second thought. After all, you're still waiting for your Manga/kitty Don!!! Hayley and I spoke about that just the other day.

Anyway, whatever, whenever ... it'll give me something to look forward to. In the meantime, do not worry, for I have a veritable plethora of pics of Mr. Adorable!!!!
    I haven't forgotten about that! I'm still eagerly waiting! Maybe she should make a "band" picture

Would you like that title on one of them? Mr. Adorable?

Here you go BK (and RG! )............take your pick!
    There's quite a few variations with clouds and the same two pics. 2 reasons A: I remember you saying you liked the one I had of Don with his eyes behind the clouds B: I couldn't decide which one I thought you might like best.........so I decided to post all the variations and let you decide.

Hope that's kind of what you had in mind

Oh wow! Maleah!! They're perfect!! And so many! Thank you so much! I love them! I'm going to have to use them right away!!! Thanks again!! (Now, I'm gonna get on Hayley's ass to draw you your picture!!!)

I really love them -- but if I had to pick a favorite ... that first one! Ooooo -- beautiful! Love the clouds and the eyes, and ALL OF IT! You've used some of my most favorite pics of him! I'm quite sure Liza is gonna be happy too!! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into these Maleah. They are now placed happily and safely in "My Pictures"! I can't wait to "test drive" one!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah

I haven't forgotten about that! I'm still eagerly waiting! Maybe she should make a "band" picture

Would you like that title on one of them? Mr. Adorable?
    Well .... maybe!!!

lol! Yay! I'm glad you liked them! As for Hayley's pic..........it will give me something to look forward too! (that sounds oddly familiar )

*Ahem* Yes, I think you've said that before!!! I'm sorry, I can't force her to draw them, but I promise I WILL remind her .... AGAIN!!!

*Ahem* Yes, I think you've said that before!!! I'm sorry, I can't force her to draw them, but I promise I WILL remind her .... AGAIN!!!
    LOL! Actually I was referring to your post a ways up above here where you said that when *I* was taking so long! Seriously, it's NOT a big deal. She'll get it done when she gets it done. In the mean time.........I'll work on wallpapers!