Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Every picture tells a story

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    GA, you are having the same weather as us. Last night we managed a barbecue for the first time in about two months, and this came over the house.

Brooke, I recommend a chiminea. We eat outside as much as possible, even out of season, and it's nice to have some warmth.
    How beautiful. My 3 year old son is always asking to go on a hot air balloon. Hope you all enjoyed your BBQ GEF
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

GA, thanks! We get HABs going over fairly often in the summer, as we are near a popular launch site. Me and SO were planning a trip, until we both had disturbing hot air balloon dreams within a week of each other!

EF, that festival looks terrific fun. Your English is so very good I have been struggling with a translation, but in the end the pictures say it all! Bremen looks a beautiful city.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

GA, thanks! We get HABs going over fairly often in the summer, as we are near a popular launch site. Me and SO were planning a trip, until we both had disturbing hot air balloon dreams within a week of each other!
    Kate, I highly recommend taking a hot air balloon ride! Some good friends of ours have their own balloon and Steve, the boys and I have been crew members for years, we're spoiled being around it all the time. The rides are amazing - so gentle and peaceful.

Thanks, Molly! I might give it a try after your recommendation. I'd love to try a flight over the moor.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

EF, that festival looks terrific fun. Your English is so very good I have been struggling with a translation, but in the end the pictures say it all! Bremen looks a beautiful city.
    You think so? Last year I broke off an English course because I learned much to little. Last week my boss asked me if I want to do another course. I said no because I'm learning English in the internet and it's for free and a lot of fun . Needless to say I didn't tell him I go to message boards (sometime during work time).

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    You think so? Last year I broke off an English course because I learned much to little. Last week my boss asked me if I want to do another course. I said no because I'm learning English in the internet and it's for free and a lot of fun . Needless to say I didn't tell him I go to message boards (sometime during work time).
    Your English is spectacular EF!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Just thought I'd show you this little chap who appeared on my parents' balcony. You can't really see how tiny he was, less than two inches, and he didn't look old enough to fly! He's a baby goldcrest - I think you call them kinglets in America. Just after the photo he proved that he could fly and took off into a tree.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Awwww, what a cutie, gef!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I love the baby bird pic gef. Last weekend hubby was cleaning up outside and asked me if I thought the chickadees that nest in our eves every year are gone. I could see in his eyes he was thinking of knocking down the nest and I told him, "Don't you dare!" Momma comes back every year to have her babies there. As he knows what's good for him, hubby left my birdies' nest alone. lol

aw, what a cute birdie!

GEF, hope you have a great time in Portugal. We'll miss you. Don't get in any trouble, now.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten