Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruuuuce!

Default Re: Bruuuuce!

Finally! In like flint! Tickets in the first tier ; second-to-last-concert-ever in Giants Stadium (before it hits the wrecking ball..)--should be an inspired and inspiring show! Happy day!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

EV, I am with you! That is great news! So when is your show? Sept. or Oct. right?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Thurs Oct 8...only have to get the night off from work, a minor detail at this point. They all know my fandom, so they shouldn't be surprised. Bruce's last show, and the final show at the stadium, is the next night, Friday.

My brother and I tried an experiment yesterday with Ticketmaster. At noon, we both went online. He tried for Friday (the night everyone and their brother wanted), and I tried for Thursday. I was into 'Best Available", got my 5 first-tier tix, and out in 5 minutes. He was still waiting online to be acknowledged by Ticketmaster (due to the flood of requests) by the time I called him to let him know of our seats. He never got in...that show sold out quicker than mine, so my theory proved correct. (He was disagreeing with me before noon, as we were plotting our strategies. Sister knows best!) My hubby was trying for Friday as well, and also never got in--but he tried by phone, which is a losing battle by anyone's standards.

Of course, bro and his wife are one of the 5 who are going with me. In these parts, as many people in your party as possible try for Bruce tickets...because as bro says, "Bruce tickets are like money in the bank." You can always sell them at a drop of a hat, and at a profit if you're so inclined.
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Good for you EV!! Now will you be able to get backstage tickets for this one also?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

That's my plan ! Especially since I didn't use the other ones...I didn't even go to pick the other ones up. I'm going to wait awhile before I call her, though, just to make it so I am less 'needy.'
    ~Eva~

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Good luck on the backstage passes, ev.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I've stayed up late to watch the highlights from the Glastonbury festival on the BBC. Primarily I wanted to see Crosby, Stills & Nash, but they showed Bruce's entire set to begin with, and it was fantastic. He rocked the stage, and was naturally very sexy! The crowd loved it. I'm sure it'll make its way onto youtube in the near future

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

He really is very sexy

I must say I agree.
    ~Eva~

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    I've stayed up late to watch the highlights from the Glastonbury festival on the BBC. Primarily I wanted to see Crosby, Stills & Nash, but they showed Bruce's entire set to begin with, and it was fantastic. He rocked the stage, and was naturally very sexy! The crowd loved it. I'm sure it'll make its way onto youtube in the near future
    Lou, I just read on Bruce's website that the BBC covered quite a bit of his 2 1/2 hr show...how much of it did they televise, and how much did you see? It sounded like a great show, from the setlist and review!
    ~Eva~