Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI - 9/08/2014

Default Re: Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI - 9/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by TimFan222 View Post
    One more cute thing. When Timothy had his turn to talk he did the usual lights on the crowd thing. When he said he did his first tour as an Eagle and it fell apart the crowd kinda laughed. He said it wasn't funny. Then when he said got back together and released live album with four studio tracks and here in one of those. He brings guitar up and looks over to his left. Don, Glen and Joe were talking and Timothy says "hey boys". Really cute
    Just got to say I love your avi!

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2014...-backlash.html

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    A discussion about the cell phone policy at this show:

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/g..._ban_at_v.html

I will also post it in the thread we have about cell phones at concerts, as that's probably the best place for discussion.
    For the most part, everyone behaved well in row 8, with a couple minor exceptions. But even after all the pre-announcements and warnings, how mature adults ingored the requests and STILL whipped out their cell phones and risked taking pictures amazed me. And they wonder why they were asked to leave.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U098095 View Post
    Thank you soooo much for posting the picture with Jim Higgs... One other thing to mention about the concert was how incredibly hot it got later in the show down on the floor close to the stage.... No air flow down there below stage level. A lot of folks had to start leaving at Hotel California and listen to the last 3 songs from the breezeway to the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cynd1231 View Post
    I was in Row 3 at the Omaha show and it was the same way. We were all using our VIP credential as fans!
    I wonder if Glenn is having the arena not blow air conditioning near him, if he has a cold? I have heard of singers who don't want AC. Or, maybe it's always like that in those arenas - maybe very humid outside and just lots of bodies. I wonder if it was hot up top.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I wonder if Glenn is having the arena not blow air conditioning near him, if he has a cold? I have heard of singers who don't want AC. Or, maybe it's always like that in those arenas - maybe very humid outside and just lots of bodies. I wonder if it was hot up top.
    I think you may very well have a point about Glenn having a cold... He did break out the handkerchief around the 4th song to wipe his nose after the song. I can say that the heat seemed to be a problem mostly down low up front and close... It got better just getting away from the stage going toward the mixing board. It was also not bad outside..... Not humid and about 70DegF

Stuck on the Border

Nice!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten