This is the first CD that I bought too and now I am on CD set #3!! I wore two sets out then won a double cd as a consolation prize in the LA competition last year.

Not surprisingly I too tend to play disc 1 more than disc 2, purely for the fact that there are more Glenn lead vocals on it. I love all of the sons and I think both ATTIG and OTB are totally underrated as songs. I have started playing CD 2 more because my 10 year old son has started to become a really big fan. After seeing it live during the summer he loves LITFL (tries to get me to play it LOUD with the windows open in the car while driving down the motorway lol. However I will NOT speed). He also loves 'The Last Resort'. CD2 has generally grown on me, but like has been mentioned already I too would love to have another song or two with Glenn on lead. Perhaps as has been suggested TGFY would not be out of place!!

Its a great CD to recommend to anyone who asks me what they should get if they were to get a CD to introduce them to the band.

Oh, and the 10 year old also won a copy of it! Beginners luck! The first time he texted a radio competition!!!