Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Glenn's new album "After Hours"

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

The site and the video both are working fine for me. I checked 2.3 seconds before I posted this.

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

I have no problems getting on the site, and the video plays straight through for me. I really wish I could help you all...we have this exact same problem with the project I work on get complaints from clients all the time, and we've not yet been able to find out what the problem is.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I wonder if it's related to the amount of traffic Glenn's new site is recieving. Anyway right now it's working fine for me.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

On the website, all the concerts announced so far show

City, State
    UNITED STATES

I wonder if that means there may be some coming up that aren't in the US?
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Desperado

I want to say something. Because of his IMO so much focus on a soul, jazzy thing, is no secret I am not a huge fan of Glenn-s solo works. I am a huge fan of No fun aloud and Strange Weather, in other words, maybe because those are the more Eagle-s line of work from him. BUT…
    Regardeless I have listened only a few secs of his new Album, in those video previews, I think this is a huge moment of Glenn. He is gonna have a huge impact on Music, even winning so much new fans who never payed attention before. Is a beautiful, great master work this new one. He is showing what a great great Singer he is, maybe underated -for the world, not us-
    He is saying –in a nice way- Don Who?
    Watch out World, here-s Glenn Frey. And I bet my whatever he is gonna wash out with next GRAMMY-S. Good!
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.

Stuck on the Border

I very much doubt it. However it may not matter to me......

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by thelongrun View Post
    I want to say something. Because of his IMO so much focus on a soul, jazzy thing, is no secret I am not a huge fan of Glenn-s solo works. I am a huge fun of No fun aloud and Strange Weather, in other words, maybe because those are the more Eagle-s line of work from him. BUT…
    Regardeless I have listened only a few secs of his new Album, in those video previews, I think this is a huge moment of Glenn. He is gonna have a huge impact on Music, even winning so much new fans who never payed attention before. Is a beautiful, great master work this new one. He is showing what a great great Singer he is, maybe underated -for the world, not us-
    Watch out World, here-s Glenn Frey. And I bet my whatever he is gonna wash out with next GRAMMY-S. Good!
    I agreed with you until you said 'in a nice way - Don Who'? I don't think that is how Glenn thinks, even 'in a nice way'. He would not think that way about his partner of 40 years. We all know how he lavishes praise on Don's voice. Other than that I appreciate your sentiments. The video shows him singing, and relishing his singing, losing himself in it. He's proud of it & it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    On the website, all the concerts announced so far show

City, State
    UNITED STATES

I wonder if that means there may be some coming up that aren't in the US?
    I had similar thoughts seeing the USA tag below each city.. I suspect Glenn will see how the new music and these first concerts are received and may then look at shows outside the US.

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I agreed with you until you said 'in a nice way - Don Who'? I don't think that is how Glenn thinks, even 'in a nice way'. He would not think that way about his partner of 40 years. We all know how he lavishes praise on Don's voice. Other than that I appreciate your sentiments. The video shows him singing, and relishing his singing, losing himself in it. He's proud of it & it shows.
    You are right FP. And I even will say, Don-s no issue here. They are best friends and is Glenn-s moment. I was trying to make a point about the Media atettention and that stuff, but yes,on second toughts, there-s no point in that.

I will stick to the main comment of mine, Boy what a wonderful job by Glenn! I will eat my hat if the industry dont recognize him...
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.

Quote Originally Posted by thelongrun View Post
    I want to say something. Because of his IMO so much focus on a soul, jazzy thing, is no secret I am not a huge fan of Glenn-s solo works. I am a huge fan of No fun aloud and Strange Weather, in other words, maybe because those are the more Eagle-s line of work from him. BUT…

I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT....