Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

Default Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

As I won't be able to watch it tomorrow I am sitting here thoroughly enjoying it tonight!

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

I doubt I will make it, I'm afraid.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Darn, I am going to miss another one. I might be able to come in at the end. I'm going tonight with some friends to a new restaurant in town - Katch 22. Roger Clemens' son, Kory Clemens is the executive chef. I think it is a combination restaurant/sports bar. The menu looks good!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Ooh that sounds very intresting and fun

As I said in the other DVD thread - I'll miss this one but have fun! If by chance I get home in time to catch you before you log out I'll stop in and say hello!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Sorry, I didn't see the note this time--

That was really fun--have never tried that before. Definitely more fun to watch with others who appreciate the same aspects (and the unbelievable hotness of the guys in this DVD).

Are we going to do a viewing party next week. It will be 20 years next week that we see it on tv.