Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lynn Theel / Schiller

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Lynn Theel / Schiller

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    That's assuming they actually finish theirs before it's too late.

I'm betting most of these "working on memoirs" comments simply mean they've jotted down some things or typed them up on their computers, and they certainly aren't going to have time to do more as long as they're on these mega-tours.
    I hope they are able to get from notes to published manuscript and perhaps Glenn's death will motivate them to stop putting it off, but I am not going to count on it.
    I would love to see a bio. from Don as well as Joe and Tim. However, based on Don's actions after he cooperated with Eliot for the re-issue of TTL, I'm not sure who he would trust to work with him on his memoirs.
    When Glenn was on the Tavis Smiley show in 2012, he said he had an "outline" he had drawn up. I would not be surprised if he got no further than that as they toured for two years and then he got sick. You would think that as big a group the Eagles are that someone could write a book where the information is correct and we could have more insight into the working of the band and their music. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath on it.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Lynn Theel / Schiller

Yeah - I'm not holding my breath either. However, I am holding out hope that possibly Glenn was far enough along that some or all of his manuscript could be published one day.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016