Page 165 of 195 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1947

Thread: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Default Re: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Oh gotcha on the SUV thing. Yeah, you're right that Don shouldn't be lecturing in his songs about that if he has an SUV himself.

Don was at an event last night. So Don didn't go quickly back to Dallas after the concert on Saturday. I can't believe Don will be 70 in 4 days. I so wish I could go to the concert.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...enefit-1022210

https://la-confidential-magazine.com...nder-the-stars

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

Me too Shun. However, those prices are crazy and then I would have to include air fare and hotel, which could easily cost me $2,500.00. Just too much for my budget.
    However, I just want to say whom ever is going HAVE AN AWESOME TIME AND LET US KNOW ALL ABOUT IT !

The concert was opened to the public. So you necessary didn't have to do the Runaway Tour. Maybe one day if Don does it again. Next year is out for me because next year is my 20th class reunion and we're thinking about going on a cruise.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Don must've done laundry on Sunday - his shirt combo from the Oceana/Walden event appears to be the same as from Classic West

Can't wait to hear about the birthday bash this weekend - what a show it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Don was at an event last night. So Don didn't go quickly back to Dallas after the concert on Saturday. I can't believe Don will be 70 in 4 days. I so wish I could go to the concert.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...enefit-1022210

https://la-confidential-magazine.com...nder-the-stars
    I love that Don cares so much for the environment and works so hard to help protect it. Thank you, Don!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

There are hybrid and electric SUVs now, maybe Mr. H. has one of them.

That was interesting how Chris Holt got involved with the Henster. Man. Talk about an epic lucky break (and he had the talent to make the most of the opportunity, good on 'im).

Stuck on the Border

Well, that was depressing. I hope his birthday bash and the classc concerts have lifted his spirits. Although it reminds me of something in one of the books where Richard Bowden reassures someone that that's just the way Don is.

Stuck on the Border

UTW -- Lol - I thought the same thing ! Don did mention recently going to a couple of funerals with Jackson and JD so, I think attending those funerals, Glenn's death, and turning 70 all give him pause.
    PS - It was the Eliot book where Richard B. made that statement.