Page 82 of 201 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (2016-2020)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

Yep, the Cal State one is new to me, as well. Great find, Magnolia! And thanks for posting them. No, there's never too much Sugar -- especially at Christmas!

I never realized that that picture wasn't seen before. It's easily one of my favorite pictures of him. I honestly had to double check to see if it was Glenn. I had never seen him with a full beard before. I'm glad I was able to bring it to people's attention. I never would have thought I would post an unseen picture before on here with all the long time fans.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

@Magnolia -- There are a good many pics of him with a full beard floating around. So I've seen him with the beard, but just not this particular picture. Although I love beards (my hubs has one!), and although Glenn looks good with one, I prefer him with a 'stache or clean shaven. No sense in hiding all that handsomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinwhite View Post
    @Magnolia -- There are a good many pics of him with a full beard floating around. So I've seen him with the beard, but just not this particular picture. Although I love beards (my hubs has one!), and although Glenn looks good with one, I prefer him with a 'stache or clean shaven. No sense in hiding all that handsomeness!
    I'm a HUGE fan of beards (blame the hockey fan in me) but I have to agree with you. Glenn looks so much better when you can see his gorgeous face.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinwhite View Post
    I agree. Glenn looks so much better without a beard in MHO. However, I am not a fan of beards for the most part - sorry Pippin ! Like you say, there are numerous pictures of Glenn with a beard floating around. The new HC Annv. cd contains a small booklet that has pictures. There is the one of them all together and Glenn is sitting on the wagon wheel. He has the beard in that one. I prefer a clean shaven Glenn.

I agree, I don't like the beard, it hid his beautiful face! Thanks for the pictures, they were lovely.

Can't believe I let my 500th post go by without a pic! I'm slipping, here. One I found on Pinterest, new to me, and completely delicious.

Stuck on the Border

I'm not fan of the bushy beard but he looks cute in this one.

Out on the Border

I'm a huge fan of the beard as well but Glenn looks better with the 4-day beard that he has in "The heat is on" video than with the bushy one in the picture above. Yummy!

FYI that's my arm you see brushing back Glenn's hair.

Ok, just kidding. Wishful thinking LOL

Found this little cutie on Pin.
    Last edited by Dawn; 12-22-2017 at 02:35 PM.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016