Page 133 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2005

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (2016-2020)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

If that's the case, then this is during the HFO era since he was a toddler during that time. I think the first picture I've seen Deacon with long hair as a child.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 06-18-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

@YEF:

1= I
    4= love
    3= you

Bless him. I know how he feels. These are the tough days, along with birthdays and other anniversaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinwhite View Post
    @YEF:

1= I
    4= love
    3= you

Bless him. I know how he feels. These are the tough days, along with birthdays and other anniversaries.
    I had no idea what 143 meant either. That's very sweet. I can't imagine what it must be like lose your father so young.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for letting us know about the post, YEF - mystery solved. Looks like groupie was right about it being Deacon, but I would have never guessed it. I think this is the first picture I've ever seen of Deacon as a toddler. And I didn't know what 143 means either - geez, I'm getting old.

And groupie - I agree that this must be a really tough day for the Frey family. My heart goes out to them.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Same.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I was only a little older than Deacon when my dad passed- -- 27. My dad was only 61. So I get it, too. I get it so much. Bless those kids. I'd hug them all if I could.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinwhite View Post
    I was only a little older than Deacon when my dad passed- -- 27. My dad was only 61. So I get it, too. I get it so much. Bless those kids. I'd hug them all if I could.

I was also 27 & my father was 54.

Stuck on the Border

Well, I did not know what 143 meant either. I have seen pictures of Deacon as a toddler and he had long blonde kind of curly hair. My Dad died in my early 30's. Father's day and other holidays were difficult for a long time. I know how hard it is for Cindy and the kids. Especially since they were all so young. I was thinking of them all yesterday.

I didn't know what 143 meant either. That's a beautiful picture. Glenn was probably teaching Deacon how to play the guitar for the first time. Maybe not, but an early picture of Deacon with a guitar. I wonder how old he is in this picture. Probably 1 or 2

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

My sympathies, Pippin, FP, and New Kid...I can't imagine how hard that must have been. Hugs all around!

My grandfather died when my dad was 21, very suddenly, (before I was born) and it still affects him deeply to this day. I think about Otis, too, wasn't he only 13? This must be such a hard time of year for them all.