Page 131 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2005

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (2016-2020)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

Its not coming up on my end either. I will try it again. Give me a few minutes.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I'm trying again. I had to use another photo site.

ETA: Oops. Nevermind it has been posted, but I guess this is a bigger version of that picture.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

@Shun-- Thanks for posting! I didn't see the other pic, or it didn't stick in the old memory banks. Love this pic!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks all - Always happy to see another 'new' picture posted on the board.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

You're welcome. CAinOH kinda posted the picture in the compilations thread, but it wasn't as a separate picture. It was on one of the pages in the book.

They had this picture as the picture for Glenn's radio station for Pandora. It recently had the cover of the boxset as the picture. They had changed it. It was new to me.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 06-11-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

New one to me too! Thanks Shun and Pippin!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

It's very nice. If only it were bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I'm trying again. I had to use another photo site.

ETA: Oops. Nevermind it has been posted, but I guess this is a bigger version of that picture.
    I should probably ask this in the other thread, but Part of Me, Part of You was remixed? What is different and how does it sound? (Thanks for posting, Shun!)

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Well, after listening to both versions, with my good headphones, my first thought is the vocals in the remastered version sound a little cleaner, a little more "forward", if that makes any sense. Glenn's voice isn't overwhelmed by the music at any point. I really couldn't hear anything else that pulled my focus. That's just how it sounds to my ears, but I'd say the vocals just sound a little clearer in the remastered version.

The remix is also 2 minutes shorter. Like a radio edited version.

I agree. Its not clear. Its like an LP version before remastered years later.