Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Out on the Border

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Just an FYI, many of the ticket prices have been lowered. My 750 tickets in field box seats are now 450. I got a refund from Ticket Master and bought 450 tickets four rows from the stage 😀

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Woah! Thanks, Terri. ETG, lucky you! Have a wonderful time, lady.

Out on the Border

Thanks, I did my time in the rafters at the Hell Freezes Over tour at Giants stadium Just wanted to put out there that Ticketmaster is getting nervous and willing to deal. They tried to tell me that all of the $450 seats were gone, which wasn't true. I told the rep I was looking at them online. Put me on hold, then tried to sell me $450 tickets way further back. I refused, again put me on hold and, what do you know, the tickets that I wanted were available and they would be happy to sell them to me!

Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    NMB, I have my ticket to Classic West and would be soo thrilled if it was Randy. You would probably be able to hear me screaming from LA all the way to Florida!!
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, ETG! It would be so awesome if Randy did show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Terri1962 View Post
    Just an FYI, many of the ticket prices have been lowered. My 750 tickets in field box seats are now 450. I got a refund from Ticket Master and bought 450 tickets four rows from the stage 😀
    That's great you got a refund, Terri1962. And seats four rows from the stage, too. (And thanks for the info)

I hope you both enjoy the concert.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Thanks!

Terri's seats are definitely better than mine, but I will be in the house (or stadium )!

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Terri, you're a good negotiator. You'll be close enough now that you can high-five Randy if he makes a special appearance

Out on the Border

I love Randy. You will recognize me, I will be the 54 year old woman being unceremoniously thrown off of the stage while trying to high-five Randy

Border Desperado tequila mockingbird's Avatar

Red face Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Well, my Vince Gill guess was correct...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...530-story.html

"The first thing that happens is you get some kind of label and you've gotta live up to it and then you just get caught in that. And, I forget what the second thing is." ~Joe Walsh

The article in the LA Times says single day tickets will go on sale from June 5th.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    I'd put my house on Joe performing solo material, and The James Gang material too. He has at every other Eagles show he's played since he joined in 1975. In fact he played Rocky Mountain Way with the Eagles when Leadon was still in the band.
    That's true, Funk. I stand corrected.
    Not sure what I was thinking!