Page 163 of 165 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1649

Thread: Rock N Roll Birthdays

Default Re: Rock N Roll Birthdays

Happy 69th Birthday to James Taylor.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Awww.... James Taylor! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Happy 70th Birthday to Reginald Kenneth Dwight aka Sir Elton

Here's Elton with Don on a song called Shakey Ground. Originally sung by The Temptations.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7RmLBclBM[/ame]

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy 69th Birthday to Steven Tyler.

Stuck on the Border

Happy 67th birthday to Tony Banks (March 27).

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Happy Birthday to the late Robin and Maurice Gibb of the Bee Gees. They would had been 67 today if they were alive.

Even though Barry is my favorite, I always loved Robin angelic voice.
    Losing Maurice broke my heart then with the death of Robin, another heartbreaking goodbye. Super talented and lovely guys gone much too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Isn't it slightly weird that Daryl Hall and Justin Hayward are the same age?

I know Justin started very young; I believe he was only 18 when he joined the Moodies. And crikey, imagine writing not one but two timeless classics by the time you're 20 - Nights in White Satin & Tuesday Afternoon.

Some people are so talented it makes my teeth ache.
    Happy BDay! I saw The Moody Blues several years ago and was mesmerized. Justin's performance blew me away. Such a beautiful voice and flawless vocals. All time favorite band and performer. And yes, he was as handsome as ever, lol.

Happy 60th Birthday to Vince Gill, a friend to the Eagles!!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Happy 60th to Vince. I've been following his music since 1994 and I saw him in concert for the first and only time in 2004. He a great singer. A great songwriter and plays a mean guitar. The best in country music.

Everybody loved to sing with Vince. He blends so well with everybody.

Happy 67th Birthday to David Cassidy.