Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: HISTORY OF THE EAGLES TOUR DVD??

Default Re: HISTORY OF THE EAGLES TOUR DVD??

I would have thought Irving would have organised a DVD release as the F1
    DVD sold really well.
    I Tunes have the How Long official video but not Busy
    Being Fabulous and they only have one video of Glenn solo.
    Still hoping for a HOTE DVD. Maybe with all these 'bootleg' cd's appearing on Amazon, this might give the powers that be the impetus to release a DVD or bluray

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
    TBS also announced that they were filming during the Farewell 1 DVD, so I'd assume there'd be some sort of indication on the day. I would also assume it will be somewhere more glamorous, such as LA or London, as opposed to some of the smaller or less desirable places they're playing, such as Leeds in the UK (wrong side of the Pennine Hills ), purely based on marketing perspective. I can't imagine, if this is their last extensive tour, that they'll do nothing; they have a huge, loyal fanbase, and I honestly think they are one of the biggest bands of all time. Also, if some are to be believed, I'd assume Mr Frey and Mr Henley wouldn't mind the extra money in their pockets too

(It would be unspeakably awesome if in secret they've collated footage from their entire tenure, and release 7 / 8 concerts in one go. Alas I think I'm in the realms of fantasy.)
    I went to Leeds to watch the band and I thought that it was a good arena; granted not as big as London or Manchester etc, but for me that only added to the enjoyment because I could get near to the stage. I am sure that the other 12,000 plus people that also attended would say the same

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

I hope tlr doesn't mind me saying this but I think his comments were meant in jest - if memory serves he's a Lancastrian and the idea of praising anything in or from Yorkshire probably pains him greatly. Even if it's Eagles-related!

Border Troubadour

You are indeed correct JCL. The point was a serious one: if they were to do it I would assume it would have been in a much more prominent city and larger arena than some of the places they played, the Leeds bit was just my legal obligation as a Lancastrian.