Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Joe's New Album "Analog Man"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Press and Discussion about Joe's New Album "Analog Man"

New album possibly April/May!! Could be called "I Used To Be A Plastic Bottle" ??
    http://www.undercover.fm/news/13165-...ver-china-gigs
    Last edited by jdubfan; 12-23-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5316660629_4a27633c34.jpg
    Good morning my ...
    ~Deb~

Default Re: Joe mentions in the press

Sounds like a great title to me! lol

We've got some more talking about it going on here:

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...?t=225&page=59

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

VERY excited about the new album! I can't wait! I'll wear it out I'm sure. I still buy CD's. Haven't jumped on the digital bandwagon yet!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Give me a CD in my hand anytime. I like to know who wrote the song and who plays on it. Love the pictures, also all the dedications. and the people they thank that made it all possible.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Im lovin' the whole new album thing too! but personally, I download the music from Itunes or Amazon and write it to my external Hard Drive, then, if it's available, I buy the vinyl album. It there's no vinyl available. I'll just buy the CD and rip it to my HD. The Vinyls have such better art work and liner notes. Im really hoping more artists start putting vinyls out there (Im also hoping Santa brings me a digital record player! *G* I have an analog one I'll be passing down to the next generation this year)

I was also very heartened to hear Joe say he thought The Eagles had at least one more album in them *G* YAY!!

It sounds like it's really going to happen doesn't it? I can not be blasé about this! Just to hear Joe play and sing new material. Material that is bound to be the so-far culmination of over 50 years of musicology. It's sort of mind boggling!

And consider the tours if and when Eagles release yet another platter! Think of the changes in the set lists <LOL>

MikeA

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

This is so exciting!! I'm with you about seeing it in writing in several places...makes it seem official now.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Im lovin' the whole new album thing too! but personally, I download the music from Itunes or Amazon and write it to my external Hard Drive,
    HUH? I guess that's why I always buy the hard copy also.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky
    The Vinyls have such better art work and liner notes. Im really hoping more artists start putting vinyls out there (Im also hoping Santa brings me a digital record player! *G* I have an analog one I'll be passing down to the next generation this year)
    Preaching to the choir here!!! LOVE my vinyl. And if you need to give your old turntable a loving home, ship it to Indiana. We have a loving home for wayward turntables that no one want anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tequila girl
    What's the betting (if it does happen) that Ringo tags along!
    Ooooh.... hadn't thought of that! How cool would that be?!?!?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Border Desperado

Default Re: Press and Discussion about Joe's New Album

This just in...I am the lucky recpient of two primo tickets to the Joe Walsh B.B. King Concert at The Borgata, Atlantic City, on October 22, 2011. This is the first piece of Eagles related news I've had to share for quite some time. There are reports in some of the local area entertainment pubs that Joe will be previewing some of the songs on his new upcoming album "Analog Man". I am really looking forward to this event and you can count on me posting a review. Hopefully the camera Nazis won't show up and I'll be able to post some pictures of the show. Although I am really pumped about the the show and writing the review, I am a little worried about compiling an accurate set list, as this will be the first time I am hearing some of the songs. More to follow...
    Last edited by Just Another Hired Hand; 10-16-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: error correction

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Hired Hand View Post
    This just in...I am the lucky recpient of two primo tickets to the Joe Walsh B.B. King Concert at The Borgata, Atlantic City, on October 22, 2011. This is the first piece of Eagles related news I've had to share for quite some time. There are reports in some of the local area entertainment pubs that Joe will be previewing some of the songs on his new upcoming album "Analog Man". I am really looking forward to this event and you can count on me posting a review. Hopefully the camera Nazis won't show up and I'll be able to post some pictures of the show. Although I am really pumped about the the show and writing the review, I am a little worried about compiling an accurate set list, as this will be the first time I am hearing some of the songs. More to follow...
    Wow, you lucky dog! Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm sure you will do fine!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border tequila girl's Avatar

I don't think this has been posted so far?........

Telephone interview with "Fingers" (whoever he is) and Joe

http://www.wbab.com/Player/101113801/
    ~Carole~

There is no more new frontier - we have got to make it here