....It's well worth it, from the looks of it--wow, words don't do justice what a beautiful desert home it is. I know the current owners are responsible for how beautiful is looks now, but I'm sure the "bones" of the house, as well as it's desert/mountain locale are the same as they were when Glenn owned it in the 70s, so it must have been as much of a real estate jewel then as it is now. It perfectly fit his Southwest fixation from that era, as well as his desire for privacy. And I wonder if he was the one back in the day that put in the recording studio space...?

I tell you, he and Cindy should snatch it back up for a desert oasis hideway--whatta house. (Only drawback is that the current owner either is affiliated with the band, CREED, or is a super-fan--ugh. Though I'm sure you can sage-smudge-stick away that sort of bad musical taste mojo.)

Real estate websites have different pictures (and different prices?):
Zillow
Santa Fe Properties
Trulia

Love that adobe/Spanish style--those arched doorways and heavy wooden doors. And that view...Must have been quite the retreat back in the day.

By the by--isn't this also the house that suffered two minor fires whilst Glenn owned it? I thought Ben Fong-Torres' book alluded to the fact that they were due to...recreational negligence of the narcotic variety...?