Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas 3/23/2013

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Las Vegas 3/23/2013

Fabulous photos! Thanks again 'nameless' and HH!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Out on the Border

Default Eagles at MGM

My impression of the Eagles live at MGM on 3/23/2013. Joe Walsh saves their bacon. Timothy and Joe get the loudest applause. Frey is a douche canoe and proves it live when he tries to be funny and hacks through "Take it to The Limit". He should be the one kicked out of the band. Vanilla vocals, and a marginal at best guitarist.

Out on the Border

Default Re: Eagles at MGM

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman77 View Post
    My impression of the Eagles live at MGM on 3/23/2013. Joe Walsh saves their bacon. Timothy and Joe get the loudest applause. Frey is a douche canoe and proves it live when he tries to be funny and hacks through "Take it to The Limit". He should be the one kicked out of the band. Vanilla vocals, and a marginal at best guitarist.
    I sat near Frey at the Lakers game a week or so ago and he looked awful. Like a stoned zombie.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Well Badgerman and Galeon, you're in for a fecal storm. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Good luck, guys.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Na, some things aren't worth the effort.

I want to again thank Nameless in Houston for all the fantastic pics, they were simply amazing!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    Well Badgerman and Galeon, you're in for a fecal storm. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Good luck, guys.
    hahahaha!!!sooo right WW...

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

wow fantastic photos! was nameless in houston super close and/or did they have a really great zoom lens?

that's how close I want to be!!!

I can't stop giggling at Don's "baby chick" hair haha
    aw

we were just talking about dye jobs in the Frey Fever thread.
    while this isn't his only hair issue here, Don's hair is so white now that i think it's hard for him to get the dye to last. the recent photos i've seen, he always has roots and he can't seem to get the color right. poor guy.
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman77 View Post
    Bm, you've come to the wrong place here to bash the Eagles. My momma always told me if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Not to mention the inappropriate language used. Perhaps that sort of wording is considered to be acceptable elsewhere, but not here.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

While I completely agree that the language was unnecessary (I always figure it's best to try to make a point while not using foul or degrading language-people take you more serious that way), I also feel, like we always say here, you are entitled to your opinion.

Obviously, B77, you bought a ticket to see them and sounds like you like them, so you must be a fan to some extent. Sorry you were disappointed. I've also noticed at the concerts and watching videos that Joe & Timothy do get their fair share of the applause--for good reason.

Galeon, it's always pretty cool to see celebrities in these settings but I doubt that everyone there thought Glenn looked that bad (evidence of that here on this board on a daily basis). Rather harsh and always best to remember others are looking at you also, do you really want them saying such negative things about you? We all have our off days.

Thanks for chiming in tho--- new members are always welcome here as long as they are courteous and respectful to other members.
    Last edited by TimothyBFan; 03-30-2013 at 10:44 AM.
    He sings it high, he plays it low