Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

I saw 8:55pm.

Go for it maryc2130.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

I'm on my way! Probably crazy, but you only live once, right?

Quote Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
    I'm on my way! Probably crazy, but you only live once, right?
    I love it!! You go girl!
    Can't wait to read all about it!!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Our dear Timothy was on-air (Sirius xm) just a few minutes ago, being his usual sweetheart self, praising Deacon and Vince. Whutta guy!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Already starting to see pics and vids show up on Twitter and Instagram and actually some users are using Periscope and live streaming it!!! The guys look and sound great and Deacon's wearing more of a similar style to how Glenn would wear a light blue button down with a t-shirt underneath. Looks like a huge crowd too.

ETA: They're also doing more solo songs as Don's singing "New York Minute"!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."