Page 34 of 201 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (2016-2020)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

WOW!!! Nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Bringing it forward so I can see it again!
    Thank you! What a gorgeous man. Ought to be illegal for a man to have hair that good.

Matches the rest of him. Love that man.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by mimi g View Post
    Some more old ones I came across..
    The second photo is of Glenn and my brother when we were backstage at one of the "Bill Graham Day on the Green" concerts. This was taken before the Eagles went out to perform. The patches my brother is wearing is what was required to wear at all times while backstage and also when sitting in the family section during the concert. I was 13 at the time so this was in 1973. It was our first Eagles concert we (my family) got to attend. My late father and Glenn's late mother were brother and sister.
    Take it Easy and Have a Peaceful Easy Feeling

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by mimi g View Post
    Some more old ones I came across..
    The third photo is of Glenn and my brother when we were backstage at one of the "Bill Graham Day on the Green" concerts. This was taken before the Eagles went out to perform. The patches my brother is wearing is what was required to wear at all times while backstage and also when sitting in the family section during the concert. I was 13 at the time so this was in 1973. It was our first Eagles concert we (my family) got to attend. My late father and Glenn's late mother were brother and sister.
    Take it Easy and Have a Peaceful Easy Feeling

That's fabulous, Cuz! How excited you all must have been! Shortly after Glenn's death I remember a cousin telling (not here) about how he had stopped by their house in Arizona on the way to California; and also about how their dad had been very supportive of him. Was that you? Whatever the case, we would love to hear any (non-personal, of course) stories you cared to share. We know Glenn loved his family very much! Thanks for sharing!
    P.S. : I also remember Glenn telling of an uncle who played piano for them!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Quote Originally Posted by GlennsCuz View Post
    The third photo is of Glenn and my brother when we were backstage at one of the "Bill Graham Day on the Green" concerts. This was taken before the Eagles went out to perform. The patches my brother is wearing is what was required to wear at all times while backstage and also when sitting in the family section during the concert. I was 13 at the time so this was in 1973. It was our first Eagles concert we (my family) got to attend. My late father and Glenn's late mother were brother and sister.
    Welcome to the board, GlennsCuz! And thanks for the background info on the pic, which I believe is from post #131 in this thread. I'm re-posting for convenience (hopefully I have the right one).

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Quote Originally Posted by GlennsCuz View Post
    The second photo is of Glenn and my brother when we were backstage at one of the "Bill Graham Day on the Green" concerts. This was taken before the Eagles went out to perform. The patches my brother is wearing is what was required to wear at all times while backstage and also when sitting in the family section during the concert. I was 13 at the time so this was in 1973. It was our first Eagles concert we (my family) got to attend. My late father and Glenn's late mother were brother and sister.
    Where are these photos?..I can't see them...

Quote Originally Posted by Glennhoney View Post
    Where are these photos?..I can't see them...
    GH I was about to ask the same question but Delilah answered it for us by adding the pic in her post. Hey, what happened to the long neck Buds lol?

You know, looking through these photos, I'm starting to realize I'm not the only one who has a thing for Glenn's gorgeous hair. I mean, it's the run-your-fingers-through-it kind women dream of. LOL.

So, I'm bringing this one forward with many thanks to Brooke, who posted it earlier. And whether it's the Hot, Handsome, or Hunky version, I'll take it.

You know, looking through these photos, I'm starting to realize I'm not the only one who has a thing for Glenn's gorgeous hair. I mean, it's the run-your-fingers-through-it kind women dream of. LOL.

So, I'm bringing this one forward with many thanks to Brooke, who posted it earlier. And whether it's the Hot, Handsome, or Hunky version, I'll take it.

Attached Images Attached Images