Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Album cover matches best which Eagle?

Default Re: Which Album cover matches best which Eagle?

Quote Originally Posted by The Silk Scarf Monkey View Post
    Eagles = Randy. Barely started and already a dubious choice, I know, but I still choose him not because he shines the most on the album (although, he has three songs!) but because Randy seems happiest here, and most confident.
    Desperado = Bernie. Their most country album and of course because he’s peaking on Bitter Creek. Besides, the Wild Western theme fits him so well.
    On the Border = Glenn for me. Not only because of Already Gone and James Dean, but also because of Glenn’s desire to move towards a heavier sound.
    Hotel California = Don Henley. I’m not sure if there are any other options than Don here.
    The Long Run = Don Felder. On another thread I left a comment saying that their music got darker here, it gets more of a sound I would relate to Don F than anybody else. Some songs on this album also come the closest to his solo hits.
    Long Road Out Of Eden = Tim, even if Don or Glenn would be logical too. He’s got two songs on the album and reaches his full potential on several songs where he is singing background vocals.
    So far it’s all perfect to me, but then there’s One of These Nights left, while Joe wasn’t even in the band yet… I screwed up
    I actually quite like that as there were seven eagles and almost seven records, and are with your matching them up choices too

For album covers mine would be;

Eagles - Bernie
    Desperado - Randy
    On The Border - Glenn
    One Of These Nights - Henley
    Hotel California - Joe
    The Long Run - Felder
    Long Road Out Of Eden - Tim
    Same Dancers in the Same Old Shoes

Default Re: Which Album cover matches best which Eagle?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles7 View Post
    Did Joe make that firecracker remark just to be funny, or had people thrown firecrackers on stage in previous showed? JW
    I can't remember the details, but Joe's comments were prefaced by an incident involving another band & firecrackers. I'm sure somebody here will remember the band and the particulars of the incident.