Page 296 of 302 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying Twit View Post
    AG95: sorry is my joke was a bit flippant, I didn't mean to make too light of your predicament.

I did find this IMHO lovely photo however when I googled what I said.

No comment on that photo. I'm part southern redneck, but I prefer to not have animals around me while I bathe.
    We did find a tub that is an exact replacement for the one in our bathroom. We ordered it yesterday, so hopefully, it'll be here sometime next week.

Joy, my diet is better than it was before. I've cut out about half of the wheat I was consuming. I've noticed that my cramps and gas problems aren't quite as bad.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Good luck on the new bathtub!

I once had a minnow swim up my swim shorts. It took me some time to encourage it to swim out again. When it did, it swam out slowly seemingly not bothered about anything.

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

I'm going to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone this weekend! I've been quite a few times by now but I'm still as excited as ever. I will be heading down with my family tomorrow morning and will watch both qualifying and the race live, only the second time I've seen both (the first time was last year). The weather forecast keeps changing although rain seems quite likely at some point - in some ways it is a bit of shame but I always enjoy the races in wet or changeable conditions so hopefully that will make up for the British weather.

This also means I won't be around for most of the weekend, hopefully I will be back in time to get in my vote in the Eagles LP survivor or at least find time to do it at some point.

I've been to the British GP twice, some time ago. You can date my visits if I say that I saw Michael Schumacher break his leg. Enjoy the race. (And hopefully no driver breaks a leg or anything else.)

I feel like crap is that word allowed? I am 17 and going into my senior year of high school. So I have severe ADHD,anxiety and part bi polar so I have to take a tone of meds. I am on 100 mg of Seroquil, 60 MG of Vyvanse and 125 MG of Serratline. So I have to take 25 mg of the Seroquil in the morning and 75 at night. The Vyvanse and the Sertaline are all in the morning. Anyway two days ago I went to my doctor who prescribes my mess and I told her I was worried about the side effects because it drains my energy during the day. So we decided for the summer to take all my seroquil at night but my mother thought I should have not taken my night dose before we changed over yesterday. Anyway that night I started sweating and became sick with fever and it turns out I should have taken my night dose two nights ago and not taken anything the next morning and wait till the evening so I didn't get the withdrawn symptoms. I steel feel sick with a fever,chills,dizziness and it was part not transitiong correctly and flu. So I am doing nothing today.

My adhd and anxiety affect my school work so it wasn't until the third quarter I upped my effort anyway I was able to get my GPA up from a 1.9 to a 2.0. I want to go into audio engineering and am fluent in Piano,Guitar and Bass Guitar. I have a few schools and I met with admissions officers at one which is my parents alma mater they would accept me if I made my GPA at least a 2.2-2.3. The other one I like better but if I don't get in to that one I can go to the first school which has a very good 1st year program within the University socI can get my Gen Ed requirements done for the first two years there and transfer to my top choice. Both mid range schools.

If anyone wants to here my recordings I will gladly post them. Right now I am working on my own original song. It's my first attempt on songwriting.

@travlinman2 - sorry to hear about your issues. I wish you the best in learning to live with them.

I'd be happy to hear your recordings.

How do I insert a embedded code?

If you want to link to audio, you might want to use a simple way of linking to audio such as https://clyp.it

TM, I can only imagine how difficult school must be with so many medical issues. I too would like to hear your recordings. Take AT's advice about linking to them rather than trying to upload them to the board. Dropbox is another option for that.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Well I am just worried as the links have my first and last name on it but you are all good people so I am not worried about anything because it is a free account and nothing about me is on it so I will do it. My issues are not as bad as they were when I was in middle school and k-5. Still there but not as bad. Many people I work with mainly the doc who prescribes my meds think i am a whole different person lol. My only issue is math right now and just putting effort in

So three songs are covers and right now I am working on a original piece. Maybe I can ask JD Souther and Don to help me lol.

This is a song called Madagascar it's a cover of a Guns N Roses song that was released on Chinese Democracy.

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-masi-...sechris-pitman

Here is my namesake Travlin Man

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-masi-...enson-van-zant

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-masi-...tly-weeps-coer

and the riff I am writing a song to.

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-masi-89354061/riff