Thread: Dealing with Terrorism - A Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dealing with Terrorism - A Debate

The only way to stop terroisim is to go out all guns blazing. Finding each one of these scum and killing them. Terrorisim should not be normal. Its nice Ariana Grande is holding a benifit concert despite my dislike for her after saying she hates America and Americans. The truth is Candlelight Vigils and hastags wont stop these disgrace of human beings from being able to kill you. So I am glad we have General James "Mad Dog" Mattis in charge of the defense department and our Militiary

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Terrorist Attack at Concert in Manchester, UK

travlnman2, I find your post inappropriate and offensive.

Banned

The way to beat terrorism is to refuse to be terrified. To go in all guns blazing is how you fan the flames. It's exactly what the terrorists want. It's brilliant for recruitment.

Sounds like General James "Mad Dog" Mattis in charge of the defense department is excellent news for terrorists, bad news for innocent civilians everywhere.

As a dyed in the wool, Manc, I been avoiding the urge to contribute to this topic as it's not about Eagles but imho, after having no real knowledge of her before this local terrorist incident, Ariana Grande has been an absolute credit to her country, unlike Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    The way to beat terrorism is to refuse to be terrified. To go in all guns blazing is how you fan the flames. It's exactly what the terrorists want. It's brilliant for recruitment.

Sounds like General James "Mad Dog" Mattis in charge of the defense department is excellent news for terrorists, bad news for innocent civilians everywhere.

As a dyed in the wool, Manc, I been avoiding the urge to contribute to this topic as it's not about Eagles but imho, after having no real knowledge of her before this local terrorist incident, Ariana Grande has been an absolute credit to her country, unlike Trump.

Um Mattis dropped the MOAB without killing any civilians

Stuck on the Border

Travlnman2, you are young and hot-blooded. To me, you sound like you would have a lot in common with the jihadists.

I do not live in fear of terrotist attack. I know it's a possibility but the chances are very small. I also know that the chance that I will be murdered by any means are low, especially when compared with more dangerous countries such as the US.

When I was a teenager, there was effectively a civil war going on in part of the UK with terrorist attacks being carried out by both republicans and unionists. To a large extent this has been overcome through peace agreements, diplomacy, amnesties and forgiveness. There may still be flare-ups and residual bad feelings but it is a different world to the "Troubles" of the 1970s.

I have confidence in our security services that they will do their best to maintain peace and stability for the whole population.

Default Re: Dealing with Terrorism - A Debate

I have nothingnin common with the Jhiadis. They are worthless scum who will kill anyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    Um Mattis dropped the MOAB without killing any civilians
    I had to google 'Mattis dropped the moab'

Interesting results;

The decision to use the largest nonnuclear bomb in the US' arsenal was made by General John Nicholson, the Army general commanding forces in Afghanistan, and was not discussed with Mattis, which reportedly upset him

The US government has refused to comment on the effects of the bombing, which targeted a cave complex in a remote region in the eastern part of the country, but Afghan officials say the attack killed 96 Islamic State militants. It is not clear whether any civilians were killed in the attack.
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/mattis...17-5?r=UK&IR=T

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    travlnman2, I find your post inappropriate and offensive.
    How is it inappropriate the only way for Terrorisim to end is to kill each and every one of the Jihadis

Why because these evil scum keep killing Children and Civilians everywhere? Mattis dropped the MOAB without killing any civilians and simultaneously taking out almost 70 ISIS fighters.

How many more people have to die in order for people to realize that terrorists wont care if you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, Christian, Muslim, Jewish etc. All they want to do is kill people. The only way to defeat Isis is to go out all Guns Blazing.

Remeber after 9/11 when we were untied and went in and completly decomated Al Queda? Obama pulling out of Iraq was the worst idea anyone could have come up with.

The only thing I find offensive is ISIS killing Women and Children and the only thing others want to do is open borders and love. The way to topple ISIS is to kill the terrorists.