Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley appears on Jackson Browne tribute album - listen to him do "These Days"!

Default Re: Don Henley appears on Jackson Browne tribute album - listen to him do "These Days

I have thought since I first heard this song sung by Nico that those last lines ("Please, don't confront with my failures. I have not forgotten them") were so profound, poignant, and world weary. I had no clue he wrote it when he was only 16. How do you get that perspective at only 16? WOW, talk about an old soul… Henley does a stellar job on this beautiful song! No shock there!
    "Leave me be, I'm just walkin' this line!"

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Don Henley appears on Jackson Browne tribute album - listen to him do "These Days

such a great song and such a sexy voice.

Border Desperado

I like that song... definitely buying that album

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

oh lol I am sorry did anybody doubt I was buying that cd too??

I'll be pre-ordering it as soon as I can. April 1 is the release date, guys!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

You guys, I just heard about this tribute album today. IMO, no one is more deserving of this than Jackson Browne, and he certainly has the catalog for these artists to pick from.

Thanks to Soda for bringing to my attention that Don is on it. I just listened and it actually made me a little misty. Great rendition of These Days.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Nice to see you 'round these parts, PM!

If folks want to listen to another track on the album, you can hear Bonnie Raitt and David Lindley do "Everywhere I Go" at this link:
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...-song-premiere

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    You guys, I just heard about this tribute album today. IMO, no one is more deserving of this than Jackson Browne, and he certainly has the catalog for these artists to pick from.

Thanks to Soda for bringing to my attention that Don is on it. I just listened and it actually made me a little misty. Great rendition of These Days.
    I'm glad you posted too PM.

Out on the Border beforewesaygoodbye's Avatar

Love Don Henley's interpretation of These Days, a vintage Eagles sound to it. Looking forward to Cass County!

Me too. Welcome, BWSG!