Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Default Re: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy's Eyes View Post
    I have also read Pickin’ Up the Pieces. Not as much about TBS as I would have liked but what there was from Richie Furay, was positive. It was also a fascinating read aside from that.

I’ve got the paper back published, I think in 2006, which also has a positive comment from Timothy at the front.
    Will check it out. RF and TBS are still good friends but if there was friction between RY and TBS, it might explain why it took so long for him to be involved in a Poco reunion (aside from Eagles commitments).

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...called-it.html

Out on the Border bashful badger's Avatar

I've posted a blog about the Travis Tritt ‘Take It Easy’ video. More specifically, about that incarnation of Timothy B. if anyone interested. Unluckily, for some reason my video link’s not embedding properly when that's what the post’s about. Typical of my so-called life.

Here's where it's at -

http://bashfulbadgersblog.wordpress....l-freeze-over/

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    His main house is in the Santa Monica mountains and is half way between Malibu and Calabasas. The address is Calabasas. The Hawaii house is in Kauai.

Unfortunately, there is no way you could accidentally bump into him in either of these remote locations...you would definitely be ID'd as an adoring fan pretty quickly. Best to stick with hotel lobbies on Eagles tours or outside of small venues after his solo shows - when he has security with him and is expecting to see some fans!!
    I'm currently holidaying in Kauai which got me thinking about where Timothy B's house is.... I went for a drive to Hanalei this morning, I know that's where I'd be living if I was him haha

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Very nice, Cheyenne! My brother just got back from staying in Hanalei Bay. Unfortunately, this is one time we can be sure TBS is not in residence. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by bashful badger View Post
    I've posted a blog about the Travis Tritt ‘Take It Easy’ video. More specifically, about that incarnation of Timothy B. if anyone interested. Unluckily, for some reason my video link’s not embedding properly when that's what the post’s about. Typical of my so-called life.

Here's where it's at -

http://bashfulbadgersblog.wordpress....l-freeze-over/
    A belated welcome from another newcomer, with similar interests. Loved reading the blog. It definitely brightened my day.

A prefer a clean shaven Timothy but totally agree with what you said about what he was wearing.

Out on the Border bashful badger's Avatar

Thanks, Roxy's. I thought I favoured a clean shaven Tim myself but am prepared to make an exception in this instance as he looks so damned fine.

Thanks, Roxy's. I thought I favoured a clean shaven Tim myself but am prepared to make an exception in this instance as he looks so damned fine.
    Welcome BB. I enjoyed your blog. I agree that I thought I preferred clean shaven Timothy, but he looks really sexy in that video. I just love that man, clean shaven, unshaven, clothed, unclothed Oops!

This lot can't decide whether they like Tim or not I think:

http://samepageteam.com/tag/timothy-b-schmit/

Some of it's amusing but haven't read the whole thing yet.

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...called-it.html

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

They definitely like Timmy B!! Only praise for him.

OK - this made me laugh out loud: "THIS is the white people clapping apocalypse. Dear god, look at them go."

Interesting that this is the only reference to the phantom mandolin I've seen since the very first shows. Is it a backing track? Is it someone playing live backstage?

"Schmiiiiiitt!" Ha.

Enjoyed your blog and the video. Agree he looks fine!!!!!!