Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley to make remarks at opening of Visitor Center at Walden Pond - Sept 27

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Don Henley to make remarks at opening of Visitor Center at Walden Pond - Sept 27

Very nice picture, Maryc! You even got a nice smile from Don!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Default Re: Don Henley to make remarks at opening of Visitor Center at Walden Pond - Sept 27

You got a smile from Don. You lucky girl. I seen pictures with other people and he's not smiling.

Nice picture of you two.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That's a fantastic pic Maryc!!! And you got a smile!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Border Troubadour

That's brilliant MaryC - I'm soooo jealous. Don looks really relaxed with you and we know he hates photos so well done! !!
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Thanks for the vid, Shun! And thank you Maryc2130 for the report and picture w/ Don! You got the elusive smiley Don!

Lucky lady maryc, so happy for you! He did look good & so did you. Now the question I ask evrybody who gets close to him, what did he smell like?

Maryc - - great picture!! How did you mange to look so calm and composed standing next to Don! And you got a great smile out of him - that is one to be framed

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    Now the question I ask evrybody who gets close to him, what did he smell like?
    I kinda want to know the answer to this as well - just for future reference, you know
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Very cool, MaryC, that's a sweet photo Something to treasure always.

This is wonderful. Don looked and sounded fabulous. I'm so happy for him, the Center and the thousands of people who will benefit. Kudos to Don and all those who worked together to make this happen.

MaryC, what a fantastic photo! Way to go. Don is smiling and everything! He must have taken a liking to you, girl! "Dear," indeed!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

That's a very nice photo, Maryc. It's great to see Don smile.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time