Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    I have a question for Shun or anyone else who might know the answer - Can I get Sirius through my PC ? I don't have a laptop right now. I don't subsc. either. Thanks !
    That's how I'm listening. On my laptop and even my phone. I don't know if I'm listening through the free preview or I am able to listen to it. I'm using another account that I used for a previous free trial. Try the link I posted on the first page. You can stream that on your phone and computer. Its streaming on 716 instead of 30 for phone and computer.

Wallyj. Its supposed to be shown Thanksgiving weekend but I don't know when.

I actually didn't know it was going to start early and end on New Year's. The way i was hearing it, it was only doing the Thanksgiving holiday, but I'm glad its longer.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I'm listening right now and I didn't know country singer Buck Owens did a cover Peaceful Easy Feeling. Its a very interesting version.
    Shun, I believe Buck Owens recorded an album of Eagles covers.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Glenn talking about Heartache Tonight and how it came together. I wonder where that clip came from. I've never heard a clip of Glenn talking about Heartache Tonight.
    I was getting tired and half-listening when I heard a clip of Glenn talking about PEF. I wasn’t expecting to hear his voice so it was a kind of a jolt. It was sad yet nice to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    I have a question for Shun or anyone else who might know the answer - Can I get Sirius through my PC ? I don't have a laptop right now. I don't subsc. either. Thanks !
    NKIT, I was able to download the link Shun provided on my iPod. I don’t have a subscription either.

Here’s a playlist I jotted down from yesterday as an example of what they’re playing.

A Good Feeling to Know (Poco)
    Take It to the Limit
    The Heat Is On
    I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry (Hank Williams)
    Fast Company
    James Dean
    Dreaming in the Country (James Gang)
    Travelin Man (Bob Seger)
    Outlaw Man
    Heart of the Matter
    Turn, Turn, Turn (The Byrds)
    Get Over It
    I’m Gone (Shiloh)
    Hotel California -Live 1976

I heard Vince singing TITTL from the L.A. Classic Concert; has anyone else heard songs from these concerts?

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

No. I just heard songs from the Live Album, the Forum concert and HFO. A few live show songs from Joe.

I was away from my desk a lot yesterday so I missed maybe an hour or two of it. I was ready to listen at 11:00am my time, but my boss had me doing something right at that moment.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I heard the Classic Concert song late last night. I missed a chunk of it yesterday so I was wondering.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Out on the Border

Thanks for posting the link! This has been great and I'm discovering some new songs.
    I've been streaming the channel on my computer, but I have Direct TV and would like to listen on my tv if that's possible. Does anyone know what channel it would be on there? Thanks!

[QUOTE=eagles557;366416]Thanks for posting the link! This has been great and I'm discovering some new songs.
    I've been streaming the channel on my computer, but I have Direct TV and would like to listen on my tv if that's possible. Does anyone know what channel it would be on there? Thanks! [/QUOTE

Its on channel 30. If its not on that one, try 716.

They are playing Somebody right now. I love this song. Like I said earlier, I'm glad they are playing songs from Long Road Out of Eden. I heard It's Your World now earlier.

Out on the Border

[quote=shunlvswx;366417]
    Quote Originally Posted by eagles557 View Post
    Thanks for posting the link! This has been great and I'm discovering some new songs.
    I've been streaming the channel on my computer, but I have Direct TV and would like to listen on my tv if that's possible. Does anyone know what channel it would be on there? Thanks! [/QUOTE

Its on channel 30. If its not on that one, try 716.

They are playing Somebody right now. I love this song. Like I said earlier, I'm glad they are playing songs from Long Road Out of Eden. I heard It's Your World now earlier.
    The channel is on 30 and 716 online, but I don't have an option for those channels on Directv.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

DirecTV no longer has Sirius/XM and changed music services about 5 or 6 years ago. The service they have now is called Sonic Tap.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border

Shun & Delilah - Thank You for your help - it's greatly appreciated. I will try the link later as I have company now.

Another Glenn voiceovers. He talks about New Kid In town. Best vocal arrangement and his favorite song he sings. My favorite song sung by Glenn.