Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1419

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I'm not sure I believe all this is from Don. You need DNA proof that is his towel. And water bottles, please give me a break.
    I think there are a lot of people willing to capitalize on anything they can get away with. I wouldn't pay $500. for this.
    I think there are a lot of fake signatures around too. I 'm very suspect of all these things.

Plus, the guy has zero feedback, no credibility here.
    Anyone can make up a fake pass after the fact. I know people who can do ti
    Yeah, with no way of proving anything, you could be paying $500 for something this guy just picked up off the freaking floor. Even if this guy is telling the truth, did you see that the water bottles aren't even opened? Basically, their value is based on the fact that Don carried them from his hotel room to the car. OH DON HELD THE BOTTLES IN HIS MAGIC HANDS FOR FIVE MINUTES. MUST HAVE. lol

Now, I admit, when Lindsey Buckingham threw me a sweaty towel he'd been using during the Champaign Fleetwood Mac show 10 years ago as he walked off stage, I kept it and have it to this day. I even refused money for it because I wanted it as a souvenir. But how would he get such a towel as Don's driver? Hmmmmm.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Just for the description:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-german-cli...-/360649297443

(Though looking at other offerings from the seller, it seems "NOT-SHIRTLESS" is pretty standard if they're not "ACTOR HUNK")

They do that so their product comes up when someone does a search for "EAGLES SHIRTLESS". Clever.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Here are all of my Eagles related items:
    (please pardon the mess surrounding some of the photos. I'm not fond cleaning )
    Sorry if the photos are big. Photobucket has been making them different sizes.
    Vinyl: (I'll have On the Border in July) I have TITTL on a 7 inch 45 single, but I don't have a photo if it

cd/doc/Miami Vice (missing is my Desperado cd because I don't know where the case is it. I just ordered On the Border on Amazon yesterday)

HC cassette (I got it cheap. Now I need to find an 8 track to complete the vinyl, 8 track, cassette, cd set!)

Eagles live poster (right above my bed)

I'll do the solo collections in a in few minutes in another post.
    Last edited by AlreadyGone95; 06-05-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: forgot something
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Ok, here's my solo collection of the guys

Glenn Frey: ( I've just ordered Strange Weather and the solo collection on cd and the Heat is On on 7 inch 45 single. Will try to get After Hours in the near future)

Live in Dublin dvd that just came in today (I'm going to watch it in just a bit)

Don Henley ( I have the End of Innocence on cd as well. Just ordered ASWTDID on 45 single. Will try to get Inside Job when I can and Cass County when comes out)

Timothy B. Schmit
    Yesterday, at my local FYE store, I was going through the used vinyl. I found Poco's Roses of Cimarron for $3 (with my discount card, I paid $1 for it) I hope to give a listen soon

Joe Walsh (I have James Gang Rides Again on cd. I have several more Joe's albums on my want list)

Glenn/Don posters above my bed: (I have one of Don with just his name on it. It's above my chester drawer)

At the moment, that's all I have. I don't think it's too shabby for someone who's new to the mega fan status and has never been to concert!
    -Kim-

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

That's great AG95! You've got quite a collection there and it sounds like it will be growing!

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    That's great AG95! You've got quite a collection there and it sounds like it will be growing!
    Thanks HB! It should be. I'll post photos of the items I've ordered when they come in.

I forgot to mention that I have Farewell 1 on dvd, HFO on cd, and The very best of on cd (I've it since was 14, but I've lost the case)
    -Kim-

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    They do that so their product comes up when someone does a search for "EAGLES SHIRTLESS". Clever.
    It seems weird that there would be that many people searching for "Eagles Shirtless." Or I need to get out more

Girl, let me tell you, there are plenty of ladies who do that search! lol

While I have the time, I'll post a small update of my Eagles/solo collection. There will be a bigger update sometime in July (after everything for that month comes in):

Well, as I said when I first posted about my collection, I had a poster of Don H with just his name on it. I also think that somewhere in the forum, I posted about having a warped copy of The Allnighter(don't worry, I have 2 other copies!). Well, the vinyl wasn't salvageable, but the insert was, so:

3 cds: ( bought Strange Weather used, and the previous owner had written their name on the liner notes . I now keep the booklet backwards with Glenn's photo showing)

2 singles that I bought from an online friend( turns out my mom has the exact same copy of THIO tthatshe bought from Walmart when it first came out(she would've been about 24 or so at the time)

Heaven is Under our Feet (which I'm currently reading)

And last, but certainly not least, Poco's Rose of Cimarron (good album imo. Ignore the 2 other records, I bought all 3 at the same time)
    -Kim-