Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with Terrorism - A Debate

Default Dealing with Terrorism - A Debate

The only way to stop terroisim is to go out all guns blazing. Finding each one of these scum and killing them. Terrorisim should not be normal. Its nice Ariana Grande is holding a benifit concert despite my dislike for her after saying she hates America and Americans. The truth is Candlelight Vigils and hastags wont stop these disgrace of human beings from being able to kill you. So I am glad we have General James "Mad Dog" Mattis in charge of the defense department and our Militiary

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Terrorist Attack at Concert in Manchester, UK

travlnman2, I find your post inappropriate and offensive.

Banned

The way to beat terrorism is to refuse to be terrified. To go in all guns blazing is how you fan the flames. It's exactly what the terrorists want. It's brilliant for recruitment.

Sounds like General James "Mad Dog" Mattis in charge of the defense department is excellent news for terrorists, bad news for innocent civilians everywhere.

As a dyed in the wool, Manc, I been avoiding the urge to contribute to this topic as it's not about Eagles but imho, after having no real knowledge of her before this local terrorist incident, Ariana Grande has been an absolute credit to her country, unlike Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    travlnman2, I find your post inappropriate and offensive.
    How is it inappropriate the only way for Terrorisim to end is to kill each and every one of the Jihadis

Why because these evil scum keep killing Children and Civilians everywhere? Mattis dropped the MOAB without killing any civilians and simultaneously taking out almost 70 ISIS fighters.

How many more people have to die in order for people to realize that terrorists wont care if you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, Christian, Muslim, Jewish etc. All they want to do is kill people. The only way to defeat Isis is to go out all Guns Blazing.

Remeber after 9/11 when we were untied and went in and completly decomated Al Queda? Obama pulling out of Iraq was the worst idea anyone could have come up with.

The only thing I find offensive is ISIS killing Women and Children and the only thing others want to do is open borders and love. The way to topple ISIS is to kill the terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    The way to beat terrorism is to refuse to be terrified. To go in all guns blazing is how you fan the flames. It's exactly what the terrorists want. It's brilliant for recruitment.

Sounds like General James "Mad Dog" Mattis in charge of the defense department is excellent news for terrorists, bad news for innocent civilians everywhere.

As a dyed in the wool, Manc, I been avoiding the urge to contribute to this topic as it's not about Eagles but imho, after having no real knowledge of her before this local terrorist incident, Ariana Grande has been an absolute credit to her country, unlike Trump.

Um Mattis dropped the MOAB without killing any civilians

Stuck on the Border

Travlnman2, you are young and hot-blooded. To me, you sound like you would have a lot in common with the jihadists.

I do not live in fear of terrotist attack. I know it's a possibility but the chances are very small. I also know that the chance that I will be murdered by any means are low, especially when compared with more dangerous countries such as the US.

When I was a teenager, there was effectively a civil war going on in part of the UK with terrorist attacks being carried out by both republicans and unionists. To a large extent this has been overcome through peace agreements, diplomacy, amnesties and forgiveness. There may still be flare-ups and residual bad feelings but it is a different world to the "Troubles" of the 1970s.

I have confidence in our security services that they will do their best to maintain peace and stability for the whole population.

Default Re: Dealing with Terrorism - A Debate

I have nothingnin common with the Jhiadis. They are worthless scum who will kill anyone.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I saw a young Englishman being interviewed on the news last night. He said that most likely we'll have to live with these sorts of attacks for many, many years.

I don't know what the answer is, and I truly don't want to be disrespectful to anyone on these forums, but it's simply unacceptable that we should have to live with this random carnage. Eight year old little girls being killed because they attended a concert? Crowds of pedestrians being mowed down while walking across a bridge on a lovely, warm evening in London? Why should we accept that as the "new normal" for many years to come.

If we can do something more effective against terrorism, we should do it.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    I have nothingnin common with the Jhiadis. They are worthless scum who will kill anyone.
    You want to annihilate them, just as they want to annihilate us. It's like throwing grease on a fire or even fighting fire with fire. Do you not realize the amount of destruction "total annihilation" could and, most likely would, cause, or the possible disruption of innocent civilian lives? It's easy to say "kill 'em all", but before you do that, alot of thought needs to be given to the dire consequences that would cause. Plus, it's almost impossible to to completely eradicate a belief. Even if you supposedly killed all the Muslims in the world and globally banned islam and its practices, there's still a chance of people privately being Muslims who believe in Jihad.

I felt more safe walking the streets of both Old and New Town, Edinburgh at 2am in the morning than I do walking the streets of Albany, Ga(a city 1/5th the size of Edinburgh) right now in broad daylight. Not just as far as acts of terrorism are comcerned, but just acts of random crimes, like mugging. Edinburgh's crime rate is significantly lower than that of Albany's. The UK, overall, is much safer than most big cities in the US. The states aren't only dealing with foreign terrorists; our biggest problem is home grown, lone wolves terrorists Columbine, Oklahoma City Bombing, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colorado, Roof in Charleston, SC, just to name a few.

I wish that there was a cure-all answer to end terrorism, but there isn't. The best way to not let the terrorists win is to not become terrified of them. As long as we continue to live our normal lives as Americans, Brits etc (humans actually), the terrorists lose.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    You want to annihilate them, just as they want to annihilate us. It's like throwing grease on a fire or even fighting fire with fire. Do you not realize the amount of destruction "total annihilation" could and, most likely would, cause, or the possible disruption of innocent civilian lives? It's easy to say "kill 'em all", but before you do that, alot of thought needs to be given to the dire consequences that would cause. Plus, it's almost impossible to to completely eradicate a belief. Even if you supposedly killed all the Muslims in the world and globally banned islam and its practices, there's still a chance of people privately being Muslims who believe in Jihad.

I felt more safe walking the streets of both Old and New Town, Edinburgh at 2am in the morning than I do walking the streets of Albany, Ga(a city 1/5th the size of Edinburgh) right now in broad daylight. Not just as far as acts of terrorism are comcerned, but just acts of random crimes, like mugging. Edinburgh's crime rate is significantly lower than that of Albany's. The UK, overall, is much safer than most big cities in the US. The states aren't only dealing with foreign terrorists; our biggest problem is home grown, lone wolves terrorists Columbine, Oklahoma City Bombing, Virginia Tech, Aurora, Colorado, Roof in Charleston, SC, just to name a few.

I wish that there was a cure-all answer to end terrorism, but there isn't. The best way to not let the terrorists win is to not become terrified of them. As long as we continue to live our normal lives as Americans, Brits etc (humans actually), the terrorists lose.

1. I never said I want to kill All Muslims. Only Isis and Al Queda. So dont put words in my mouth. Those attacks you mentioned were shootings by mentally ill people not inspired by religion just people who had acess to guns who should have NEVER had acess to them in the first place You forgot to mention San Bernadino amd Orlando 9/11 and Boston

2. Terrorisim should never become normal. Saying we need to live our lives like nothing happend is exactly what allowed Isis to Mestazize in the first place.

3. We need to work with Arab Nations and Israel to find away to prevent Radicalzation. That means JOBS JOBS JOBS

4. Do you care about the Girls Isis Killed in the UK, The women and Children executed/raped. The boys forced into the Militants army?