The Border: An Eagles Message Board

Go Back   The Border: An Eagles Message Board > Eagles Discussion Areas > On the Road with the Eagles > Pre-Concert Anticipation > Past Anticipation Threads

Past Anticipation Threads An archive of the pre-anticipation threads of shows past.

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #251
thelastresort
Border Troubadour

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

(I've not kept track of this thread since it became official, so apologies if I miss anything...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philh View Post
It seems Milo Deering and Erica from Don's band will be appearing.
Info from the Classic say the Eagles wil be on stage at 8:45 to 23:00
That implies the revival of material that requires steel pedal / dobro and violin then? They've not had steel pedal since Felder left or dobro since Bernie quit way back when.
Old 07-15-2017, 05:34 PM   #252
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

I saw on Erica's instagram page that their are two other violinists with her and Milo. This is going to be interesting.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley
Old 07-15-2017, 07:26 PM   #253
RudieCantFail
Border Rebel

If you guys want to record it, here's a screen recorder from Microsoft. I've used it for recording the Main Street Electrical Parade livestream before, so it works pretty good. If it's audio and video, make sure that the page or media player is on the highest quality that your computer can handle. It's fairly easy to use, I think, and please jot down the shortcut keys for stop and pause recording, so you're not scrambling later.

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=10732

Sorry Mac users, I don't have a solution off-hand for you because I'm not one myself yet.

EDIT: If this violates the rules, let me know. Sorry if it does. I was just thinking of if you wanted to save it forever.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:37 PM   #254
carol7lynn
Border Rebel

Pictures of pre-crowd Classic West stage and field seating from some guy named Milton Pabon have popped up. He's on facebook.

Nothing on the local news yet!

So exciting.

Stay Tuned!
CarolC
Old 07-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #255
travlnman2
Border Rebel

Shun thanks for telling me about his . My Dad's new F150 came with Sirus xm.
I am huge Guns N Roses fan and they are doing a Sirus xm show at the Appolo next week. So this is exciting
Old 07-15-2017, 09:28 PM   #256
Roey
Border Desperado

Enjoy! Anxious for details.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:04 PM   #257
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

They interviewed Irving a few times. I forgot to write down what he said, but per Irving. Some of the performances will be on Sirius in a few days once they tweet everything. He didn't say how much of the concert will be on Sirius. I'm guess a few songs from each artists or certain artists. He really didn't say. He just said some of it will be on Sirius later.

So it looks like no live performances tonight and probably not tomorrow either. I guess I can wait.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley
Old 07-15-2017, 10:18 PM   #258
maryc2130
Border Rebel

Every time I try to sign up for the free 30 day trial on Sirius, I get an error message. I've tried it on my laptop and on my phone. Argh!

Oh, well, I guess I'll just wait to hear the reports of the concert. Can't wait!
Old 07-15-2017, 10:55 PM   #259
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

Joe is being interviewed right now.

Joe will introduce Deacon after the first song.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:00 PM   #260
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

Joe said they had to know what the heck Glenn's parts to show Vince, but Deacon already knew(of course he knew since he's being around the guys all his life).

More recaps on Irving and Joe's interview is on facebook.

Last edited by shunlvswx; 07-15-2017 at 11:12 PM.
Closed Thread