Thread: It's Christmas Once Again

Red face It's Christmas Once Again

What are the preparations that you guys are doing for the upcoming Christmas and New Year? I’ve been busy wrapping up the gifts for my family and friends and I am not yet done, on visiting the mall back and forth for some great deals. Recently, I have bought my Pomeranian a pair of Muttluks online, I am also waiting for the baby dress and toys which I have purchased from Amazon. Whenever I feel tired and broke I just simply say that it’s about sharing, and it only happens once a year.
    Last edited by greta123; 12-21-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: It's Christmas Once Again

My sisters and I no longer buy for each other. They buy for their Grandkids and I buy for my niece(who is my Goddaughter) and my little Great nephew who is two. I donate a gift at the mall. I take a tag from the tree at the mall and then buy that gift and place it back under the tree. I try to give back to my community, this year I donated groceries to a local food bank. I know there are a lot of people struggling to provide for their family.
    I will be helping my sister do some heavy doing baking Friday and Saturday.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year. I also wish for peace on earth and a world free of violence.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 12-21-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Merry Christmas 2017 to everyone!

Border Rebel

NKIT--My siblings and I haven't bought gifts for each other in years, either. My own family has grown with my 3 kids, their 3 spouses, and 3 grandchildren to buy for. Also get a gift for my parents, along with cooking and freezing food to take with them when they go to Florida after the New Year. I just completed my giant grocery list for the store, as we have everyone over on Christmas Eve. We also have my son and his wife for a big Christmas morning breakfast, then take most of the food for dinner to my other son's house where we'll joined by my daughter and her family! Lots of food, lots of cooking, but I love it, except for the grocery shopping. That's great that you pick a name off the Christmas tree to buy for. The store that I used to do that at closed. I wish all of you here a safe and happy holiday with your friends and families.