Tom, my sentiments echo yours on just about everything. I love the updated news and the history that you find on here, but I've had to come and go at times because of a strong anti- Felder vibe. If that wasn't obvious, I don't think the administrator would have decided to create a pro- Felder section where you can only say nice things about him-- and I appreciate your willingness to do so.

Just last week, I decided to rewatch HOTE-- including Part 2. I've viewed Part 1 several times, but have not revisited Part 2 since I first saw it. I found it very painful and disturbing. I was a big Glenn Frey fan, and HOTE and Glenn's seeming desire to act like a bad ass stunned me. He was the common denominator in each band member's departure and that says something significant. He's still my favorite voice in the band, but My opinions as a person shifted after HOTE and Felder's book, which I plan to reread.

I love and celebrate all seven of the Eagles. Sadly, someone seems to think there were only Four and now only three. They all added amazing depth to this amazing band, and each up them should be respected for that.

P.S. Delilah, I agree with your comments too.