Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 1 of Roadies

Default Re: Glenn's daughter, Taylor guest starred on tonight's episode of Roadies

I've been watching this show since it started, but I don't remember the character Cassie. So I have to go back to watch the other two episodes. Like I said. If I didn't see the post about Taylor being in last night's episode, I wouldn't had known that was her. I had recorded last night's episode and I was going to watch it later like I've been doing the other episodes. I end up watching the episode once it ended.

As who she looks like. No doubt about it she looks like Cindy. I always loved her eyes. They are soo pretty.

Lindsey did a great job. He was soo funny. He really did have a lot of scenes. I didn't expect him in a lot of scenes. I didn't know Lindsey was so short. How tall is he?

But yesterday's episode I really liked. They had me laughing especially Bryce Newman. I agree. I'm not really enjoying the show. Its kinda boring, but I can't stop watching it.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Glenn's daughter, Taylor guest starred on tonight's episode of Roadies

I think Lindsey's official height is 5'10"

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I don't suppose that this episode is or will be available for free viewing online? I don't have any cable or satellite. I have the 6 month trial version of Amazon Student Prime, but it doesn't include Amazon Prime Video.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Is Taylor in all three episodes? I was only planning on obtaining the third one for Lindsey but if she is, I'll get them all.

ETA: IMDB only lists her as appearing on this one, but I'll take the word of those who've seen it over that.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Just episode 3.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham

How brave of Lindsey to be making his acting debut at...what, 66? Good for him. People said he did a good job and was funny.

I didn't know that was Lindsey's acting debut. He did great. Like I said in the other thread, he had a lot of scenes. Not just one scene and that's it. I think it was like 5 or 6 scenes.

The scene with the guy who played Bryce Newman was hilarious. Poor Lindsey. He thought the guy was crazy which actually he was because of something he drank.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I posted in the other thread too but I agree Lindsey was great!!! I laughed during a few of the scenes too, especially with Rainn Wilson. I liked that he was supposed to be friends with Luke Wilson's character too. Hard to believe Lindsey's never acted before since he was good.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

So far she's only been in episode 3. I can't remember if Cassie might've been mentioned though in the first two episodes as it seems like Luke's character Bill and her have been on/off for the past couple years. She could appear later in the season as it seemed like with her final scene it could be hinting at more since Imogen's character Kelly Ann encouraged Bill to try to continue things with Cassie, and whomever is updating IMDB is only doing it close to when each episode airs or the day after.

It might eventually be on DVD or Netflix. They've done that with Showtime shows in the past. Of course it also depends if it gets renewed or not, but do know the ratings aren't that good.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border

Showtime are offering a free 7-day subscription through Amazon.com (probably US only).

https://www.amazon.com/Roadies-Life-...ywords=roadies