Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Where are you from?

Default Re: Where are you from?

Realised I've never commented in here... I'm from the south of England, currently living in London.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Out on the Border

I'm from Los Angeles California and you can call me Keanne if you want.

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keannemorgan View Post
    I'm from Los Angeles California and you can call me Keanne if you want.
    Welcome Keanne

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Figured I'd put my 2 cents worth here. I've lived in the small town of Leary, Georgia (US) all of my life, in the same home. My dad was adopted. (I don't know who his birth parents are/were). His family has been here since just after the Civil War. My 5th great uncle founded the town. I have a love for the town because of my family's history here. My dad's mom now lives in Blakely, Georgia, a small city anout 30 miles away.
    My mom's biological family comes from the county below ours. They've also been in southwest Georgia since the late 1800s. My mom spent her childhood in foster care. As a result, I have 2 other sets of family. One set of grandparents lives in Morgan, Georgia, the county seat of my county. Their families have been here since the 1800s as well. I'm not too sure about my other set of family. My grandmother lives in Albany Georgia.

My parents met in 1983 and married in 1985. My older brother was born in 1987. I came along in 1995. My brother now lives and works in Fort Worth, Texas.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

I'm from North West England - I live on The Wirral peninsula so my nearest big city is Liverpool, although strictly speaking I live in the traditional county of Cheshire rather than Lancashire. I have lived here my whole life, although I go to university in the Midlands.

A list of notable people from The Wirral:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rom_The_Wirral

Stuck on the Border

Interesting list but on behalf of my Geordie husband, Eric Idle may have lived in Wallasey but he was born in South Shields. Now I know why Daniel Craig supports Liverpool (by the way according to the Genesis board, so does Peter Gabriel).

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Born and breed in pennsylvania
    I've lived in phila county ,bucks county and chester county

I guess I've never commented on this thread.
    Born in a very small town called Sand Coulee, Montana, east side of the continental divide. Now I live in Missoula Montana west side. Prefer the east side totally different than west. Loved growing up in such a small town, lots of friends and no police. Ha! So could wander and do pretty much what I wanted to do. Oh and there were three bars in this 300 hundred person town. So grew up playing pool and listening to a lot of music. A lot of sporting,school and small town fun events always going on. The town was an old coal mining town which was big when the coal was booming. My Mom grew up there and never left. My Dad was born in Ohio then lived most of his young life in Pennsylvania. Came west in the military met my mom in 53' they got married in 54'. My big brother was born in 55' me 5 yrs later. He now resided in FL. And that's about it.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............