Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: I Highly Recommend It!

Default Re: I Highly Recommend It!

I only use my iPad (which is comparable to a tablet) when I have access to free wifi because its usages are severely limited without internet access and I don't want to pay for a data plan. If the only places you have free wifi are home and work where you already have computers, you don't need a tablet.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I only use my iPad (which is comparable to a tablet) when I have access to free wifi because its usages are severely limited without internet access and I don't want to pay for a data plan. If the only places you have free wifi are home and work where you already have computers, you don't need a tablet.
    Soda, I don't really agree. The tablet is much smaller & easy to carry around, especially the 7". There are things you can do on the tablet that you don't need Wi-fi. I also use the tablet at home even though I have a computer. Even though I have a laptop, it's still not that light to carry around the house. I really didn't think I needed a tablet either, but once you have it, you will find uses for it, especially games, & reading, which you can do anywhere without the Wi-fi. Some of the tablets are not that expensive, like $200.- $250. range & work really well, I think for that money, it's well worth it

I got the Kindle Fire HD For Christmas, Its much lighter than the IPAD, and Much better IMHO

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

well,,,,I have a nook color and I just found out that it had an update to it that makes it a tablet for me...happy camper I am...
    and as tk says it can go with you and since I dont have an ipad or iphone yet it gets me through.

I have never been a Starbuck's coffee lover...I think it tastes burned...I drink it black and it tastes like it's gonna put hair on my chest...Soda told me last week about Starbuck's Blonde roast which is lighter...the one in the hotel didn't have it...but I was in TJ Maxx this week and what did I find....Starbuck's Blonde roast...so I had to try it....I love it...really great flavor and no burned taste...I think I could get hooked on it!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'll have to try it next time. Sure beats burying a shot of coffee in a large container of steamed skim milk to hide the taste and paying over $5 for it.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I'll have to try it next time. Sure beats burying a shot of coffee in a large container of steamed skim milk to hide the taste and paying over $5 for it.
    oh you're so right!!!...I was really surprised at how good it is!!....and no hair on my chest!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I have never been a Starbuck's coffee lover...I think it tastes burned...I drink it black and it tastes like it's gonna put hair on my chest...Soda told me last week about Starbuck's Blonde roast which is lighter...the one in the hotel didn't have it...but I was in TJ Maxx this week and what did I find....Starbuck's Blonde roast...so I had to try it....I love it...really great flavor and no burned taste...I think I could get hooked on it!
    So glad you like it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I tried it also, because Starbucks was always a bit too strong for me, but this is really good!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

OK....awhile back Witchy Woman talked about her "cover story " eagles purse and sent me the link.
    I ordered the purse for myself for "Merry Christmas TT" gift , while I like it , I should have done a custom one for myself but thats ok.
    I decided to order a custom GF wallet for myself since it wasn't on her web site and a TBS one for Zelda's bday coming up.

THis nice lady made the process of picking my custom wallet proof so easy and they both arrived yesterday.
    I have only seen mine finished cause Zeldas came directly to her.
    I gotta tell you I LOVE MINE.....

I am so glad I did it and I am gonna order another one . I took it to work and all the gals loved mine and are gonna check it out.

I thought it would be cool to carry in my purse and maybe just stick my phone in it or my reciepts or just money ..lol...It just makes me happy to look at it . She even put the lp cover of Hotel calif which is my fave eagles lp.....

I LOVE IT I LOVE ITdid I say how much I love it???