Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Busy Being Fabulous

Default Re: Busy Being Fabulous

Thanks, TBF. I don't have Peoria. Think that I will be ordering that & MSG very soon. I love Christchurch too. There`s something about Houston that keeps me going back to it even though it is very dark & the colour isn`t good. Maybe it`s the mustashioed guitar player with the long dark hair .

If possible, let's trade with each other rather than buying the stuff of of Ebay.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thats what I have been doing but I don't know how public you wanted to make this. Obviously Iam quite happy to do a copy for anybody who pm's me their address. I would LOVE Peoria. I have the others that have been mentioned here. I also think the HFO one from Buffalo is a good one to get.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thanks for your caution, GA, but I think there's no shame in trading if it keeps money out of the hands of those who would sell the material illegitimately.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I would love to do it that way but I have no way to copy dvds. I would gladly reimburse anyone for dvd, postage and time tho. I'd rather not give $$ to the people that do it illegally. (Don would be proud of me!)
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Thats what I have been doing but I don't know how public you wanted to make this. Obviously Iam quite happy to do a copy for anybody who pm's me their address. I would LOVE Peoria. I have the others that have been mentioned here. I also think the HFO one from Buffalo is a good one to get.
    I would go along with this. As I mentioned, I have Christchurch & Houston & would love any others that are available. I'm pretty sure that I know how to copy them, just not positive that Houston will copy.

Stuck on the Border

I recommend East Rutherford too, because there is a shiny suit involved with it. Mountain View from 1994 is good. So is Peoria, as people have said.

As I said about Wiseguy I am happy to copy stuff for people (although I have one more copy of Wiseguy to do first).

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    I would love to do it that way but I have no way to copy dvds. I would gladly reimburse anyone for dvd, postage and time tho. I'd rather not give $$ to the people that do it illegally. (Don would be proud of me!)
    PM me with your address Willie if you like. As regards payment, I have a stack of DVDs that I bought a few years ago (After my first LROOE gig). I'm dying to use them up. So I don't need payment from anybody. Besides which a few others on the Border have done the occasional DVD for me too and havent accepted payment, so don't worry on that score.

However my list is getting a little long so bear with me. I'll get them to everybody eventually.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Ok I have 7 copies done (Its a 2-disc DVD set) and I'll get them out this week. I'm sorry, I'm not replying to all individual pm's. I want to keep them for the addresses and my in-box is nearly full. Hope you all like them!!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Bless you Lisa!! You've been hard at work to give us an Eagles fix!! Thank You!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low