Page 8 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

It's been a while since I had an Eagle in my dreams but I finally had one last night but I can't remember what it was about. I only remember seeing Don in my dream and that's it. I wish I could remember. I have a feeling that it was a good dream.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I'd say it was a great dream PaB! I know what you mean, sometimes I waken and I just KNOW I've been dreaming of Glenn but I can't for the life of me remember what it was! But I have that warm fuzzy feeling and a big grin on my face!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I had the last night a dream.
    I have gone for a walk on the beach there met me Glenn, Tim, Joe and Don and we came anyhow to the conversation we talked a whole time
    and looked together the sunset. Then I awake !!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Last night I dreamed that I was at another Eagles concert. I was with my mom. We weren't sitting close but we could still see pretty good. I remember we were sitting on metal bleachers while everyone else was standing on the floor. Sometime before intermission, I remembered that I had forgotten to get roses for the guys and started to freak out because I HAD TO GET THEM ROSES!!! I was determined. So I left and went on a search for a place that sold flowers. I ran all over the huge building we were in and not one of the stores in there had flowers. Just as I was about to run to the Wal-Mart across the street, some guy helped me out and sold me some roses from the last and final store that was in the building. (big sigh of relief). I ran back into the arena and found my mom, told her I found some roses and ran down to the stage and gave them to the guys. I handed them to Joe just as they had finished Heartache Tonight and were getting ready for the next song and Joe told everybody to hold on before they started the next song. He was telling me thanks for the roses and how much it means to them. I was chatting with him for a while but I don't remember what else was said. I woke up with a big smile on my face. I may just have to go to another concert so I can take some roses for the guys.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Now, see? I wish I had great vivid dreams like that.. but mine always end up someone turning into a crow or just flapping their arms and flying away.. very weird..

I did have one last night about the guys being up at the cabin, but all I remember was standing in the driveway and they were getting out of a big black SUV. I was really excited and couldnt wait to get here and tell ya'll. Other then that, I dont remember, maybe I need better drugs.

Great dream, Peek! I love happy endings!

Ticky - mine are usually completely random and often nightmarish so I hear ya!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Great dream, Peek! I love happy endings!
    Yeah, I was afraid you were going to get back with the roses and everybody's gone!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I'd say it was a great dream PaB! I know what you mean, sometimes I waken and I just KNOW I've been dreaming of Glenn but I can't for the life of me remember what it was! But I have that warm fuzzy feeling and a big grin on my face!
    Ga, I know the feeling! I'll wake up and think 'I'm almost positive Timothy was in my dream!', and then even sometimes for a split second think, 'oh, if I could only go back to sleep and hmm...continue the dream and then maybe [just maybe ] remember more of it when I wake up the next time'! (Day)dreaming over here, I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    I had the last night a dream.
    I have gone for a walk on the beach there met me Glenn, Tim, Joe and Don and we came anyhow to the conversation we talked a whole time
    and looked together the sunset. Then I awake !!
    Sounds like a wonderful dream, Koala! The guys, the beach, and the sunset...sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by LWKUA View Post
    Sounds like a wonderful dream, Koala! The guys, the beach, and the sunset...sigh....
    oh, that was a beautiful dream, unfortunately was it much too fast too ends!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I have several concerts we are going to coming up (the biggest less than a month ) so I'm sure that's what triggered this one.

I had a dream last night that I was at an Eagles concert with 9th row floor tickets which wasn't good enough so I decided to see about another ticket and was able to get a 3rd row one. When I got to my seat and the guys came out on stage, I couldn't see anything and the sound was really bad. So I got up and went to my other seat in the 9th row and the only one I could see from there was Will (not neccessarily bad!). Then I woke up.

I really hope this is not some omen or something. Probably just stressing out about no ticket yet! So this morning I went on Ticketmaster, and of course no floor seats coming up. I would of had a breakdown probably had I brought up a row 3 or 9 ticket tho!
    He sings it high, he plays it low