Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TD Garden, Boston, MA - 9/15/2014

Out on the Border

Default 2014 Boston Concert

I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the 2014 show in Boston. I am a little late to the party as an Eagles fan. The music was always there but for whatever reason I was not a passionate fan. The documentary changed that. It was done very well and I learned and was inspired. It was just by chance that I went to the show in Boston. I had a conversation with a co worker and out of the blue I decided to see if the Eagles were touring. That was a Thursday and the show was scheduled for the next Monday in Boston. Talk about luck. I found tickets and bought them the day of the show. Great, great show. I truly enjoyed the acoustic start and the historical path the show took. Better late than never I guess.

Default Re: 2014 Boston Concert

Quote Originally Posted by tjo View Post
    I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the 2014 show in Boston. I am a little late to the party as an Eagles fan. The music was always there but for whatever reason I was not a passionate fan. The documentary changed that. It was done very well and I learned and was inspired. It was just by chance that I went to the show in Boston. I had a conversation with a co worker and out of the blue I decided to see if the Eagles were touring. That was a Thursday and the show was scheduled for the next Monday in Boston. Talk about luck. I found tickets and bought them the day of the show. Great, great show. I truly enjoyed the acoustic start and the historical path the show took. Better late than never I guess.
    Glad you enjoyed the show so much, tjo. I was at the show too, as was Dreamer & I certainly enjoyed it! Thanks for posting. Brings back great memories!

Welcome! We actually have a whole thread for the Boston concert in this forum here: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...ead.php?t=5383 - check it out!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Welcome, TJO!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome tjo!

How lucky that you got to go to that show!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome from me too, tjo. As GL mentioned, I was also at the Boston show and loved it as well. That wouldn't shock any of those that know me though cause I love all the Eagles shows I've seen!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016