Once again, I am in awe of your talent for these things Nancy. Your All About Us was written absolutely perfect!!

I probably can't say anything that others haven't already--but you all know me and know I will try anyways!

I have only been a member about a year now (seems much longer--probably to all of you also ) but have enjoyed it long before that--I was one of those lurkers and regret that I hadn't joined earlier. As you guys know, I have been one of those forever fans, thought I knew everything but have been proven wrong many a time with new info that is found on one of the sights! This site, by far, is the best fansite out there, not only for the Eagles but I would wager bets, for any band! Nancy's love and dedication shines thru in every aspect of this group of sites!

I'm with all of you in that I can't imagine not coming to this site almost on a daily basis. I literally go thru withdraw symptoms and can't wait to check in again if not given a chance to for a day or 2. I have forged several onlines friendships thru it which I never would have imagined a few years ago. I truly love everyone here and look forward to a possible chance of meeting all of you face to face one day at the "official Border party" that the Eagles will be compelled to play SOMEDAY!!!

Nancy--you know how I feel about you~~ not only are you our fearless leader but you have become a very dear friend and for that I will always be thankful that I stumbled upon this site a couple years ago and eventually got up the nerve to sign up even tho I knew little about joining a message board. I have felt welcome from the first post.

Thank you!