Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eagles in Allentown PA on 9/12/14

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles in Allentown PA on 9/12/14

well f it has her address and his name they probably cant figure out where to send his tickets to cause they have her address

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Comcast never called me back so I called them again this morning and spoke with a supervisor. They took down all my info and the name from the extra tickets. They certified my tickets in the system so that on the off chance someone got an extra copy of mine, they can't use them. I have to destroy the others and they'll issue new ones to the other guy at his correct address.

Still paranoid about my tickets since someone's obviously going to be tempted to use free tickets for good floor seats but I have to try not to think about it for the next 5 months!

They admitted it happened to a lot of people with this show - a lot of bugs with getting the new arena online. There were tons of issues buying the tickets too (purchase link was very hard to find, seating chart didn't exist until the day after the presales started, etc.)
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Just when I think Ticketmaster doesn't know what they're doing, someone else screws up more than they...

If I were you, I'd print out my receipt and take it with me. What's bad is that the extras will be sold for a lot of money on StubHub and someone will be out a huge amount of money when they get to the door and can't get in. Anyway, arrive at the arena just as the doors open, just in case.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by prayfordaylight View Post
    Comcast never called me back so I called them again this morning and spoke with a supervisor. They took down all my info and the name from the extra tickets. They certified my tickets in the system so that on the off chance someone got an extra copy of mine, they can't use them. I have to destroy the others and they'll issue new ones to the other guy at his correct address.

Still paranoid about my tickets since someone's obviously going to be tempted to use free tickets for good floor seats but I have to try not to think about it for the next 5 months!

They admitted it happened to a lot of people with this show - a lot of bugs with getting the new arena online. There were tons of issues buying the tickets too (purchase link was very hard to find, seating chart didn't exist until the day after the presales started, etc.)
    If you bring your credit card that you used to buy the tickets to the show that would undoubtedly prove you to be the 'true' owner of the good seats in case of dispute.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    If you bring your credit card that you used to buy the tickets to the show that would undoubtedly prove you to be the 'true' owner of the good seats in case of dispute.
    That's impossible sadly as I used my MIL's Amex card for the presale and she lives in Florida.

I will definitely take my receipt though. I'm not sure I can arrive right at opening.
    -Ali

Default allentown eagles tixs auction for vets

Just aheads up , at the ppl center in allentown ,there are a pair of tickets up
    For auction benifiting veterans
    You can access through john debella' s face book page "JDB show " through the there .
    Right now t he tix are at 500 a pair for first row.
    I think some is tax deductable since its for a veterans radiothon he does each year

John is a dj at wmgk in philly pa.

Row 1
    Floor 3
    Seat 9 and 10.
    Sept 21 pplcenter in allentownpa

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Thank you, TT. I accidentally hit Delete instead of Save and then couldn't figure out what the page was, and I got off work too late to try and contact you.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Lol its all good verna
    The bid hasn't changed since Friday .

I think the cause is worthy and price us good for the pair
    Fyi fleetwood mac is over 1500
    For their front row pair

Some. Other intresting signed pieces as well

Last time we did something like this we were able to write off what we paid above face. Value on taxes .the charity supplied a letter
    Win win in mybook

Hang in verna

Here's the link for whoever is interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Row-Ti...-/131203129646
    -Ali

Unhappy Re: Eagles in Allentown PA on 9/12/14

Hi my name is Theresa.....Im 51 years old I have been Dreaming my whole life of seeing the Eagles in concert.....I have never had the money...or Sometime the time to go see them...They Are going to be in my area in September in Allentown.....Im praying so hard that I Can Come Up with the Money For A Ticket Because I Dont Know When They Will Be In My Area Again....Please Pray For Me That I Can Come Up With The Money For A Ticket....
    PEACE THERESA