Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Have a Favorite Ex-Eagle?

Default Re: Do You Have a Favorite Ex-Eagle?

Quote Originally Posted by Becky's Crush View Post
    Randy all the way! Beautiful voice, gorgeous face (and hair), kind heart and sweet soul. Take it to the Limit live in '77 at the Capital Center - BEST!!!
    You said it all BC!

Border Desperado

Well, I love all seven Eagles and appreciate what they each brought to the band, but my favorite...hello...Felder!

There are really too many reasons to list, but okay, I'll try:

Cutest and, might I add, sexiest Eagle. There's that long blond hair & full beard, those dreamy eyes (it took me a while to figure out why they grab you, but he actually has more white showing underneath his pupils that other people do), his full kissable lips, his beautiful smile and the way he freely showed it on stage to Joe, Glen, and others. It made him always look like the happiest Eagle on stage. He still loves to smile when he's playing or talking. I loved the way he and Joe would just let the music movie their bodies and show on their faces. Oh, and of course, he was and still is one of the best guitarists of all time and his contributions to move The Eagles way to another level were huge! Also, then and now, he just seems like a genuine, real guy, a very nice man who loves music and loves his fans.

I haven't met him ( long range plan), but I did recently see one of his shows and thought he is still fantastic!

Out on the Border
    Some sort of inn.. A monkey wearing a fancy scarf above me.. I’ll just order some wine I guess

Got to be Don Felder for me, his guitar parts together with Joe are fabulous, but I got my Bernie and Randy moments too

Glenn: Good evening, we're the Eagles from Los Angeles...
    Joe: Hey tell you what, if you got firecrackers, save 'em until you get home, lock yourself in the closet and light everything you got okay?
    Glenn: ... Thank you Joe!

Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar

Has to be Felder, although i can really appreciate Bernie's and Randy's talents and contributions. But Felder's guitar work is amazing...and he's easy on the eyes, lol

Bernie, amazing musician and love his laid back attitude. He could be a little edgy, but mostly go with the flow.

Guess my favorite ex-Eagle is Randy. I love his voice, and he does sing lead on my favorite Eagles song, "Take it to the Limit." And his bass playing was really inspired. Being cute as a bug doesn't hurt, either.

Banned

Without Long Road Out Of Eden, I would also go with Randy but the last Eagles album tips the balance heavily towards Glenn.

Glenn is an ex-Eagle...I suppose that's right, but wow, that feels wrong. In that case, Glenn is my favorite ex-Eagle, by a long shot. Apart from Glenn, my favorite ex-eagle is Randy.

Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    Glenn is an ex-Eagle...I suppose that's right, but wow, that feels wrong. In that case, Glenn is my favorite ex-Eagle, by a long shot. Apart from Glenn, my favorite ex-eagle is Randy.
    I know what you mean...something not quite right about it even though it's technically true.

I'm sure it will come as no surprise that Randy is my favorite Eagle, ex- or otherwise, although the others are great, too and appeal to me as well.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I prefer to think of Glenn as Eagle Emeritus, rather than Ex...