Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh @ Mud Island Amphitheatre - Memphis, TN - August 13, 2016

Border Troubadour

Default Re: Joe Walsh @ Mud Island Amphitheatre - Memphis, TN - August 13, 2016

'Good things come to those who wait', Shun! I'm really glad you're going to see one of the boys. This is the start now. ..Don will be next
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Congrats on your first Eagles-related concert, shun. I'm betting that you'll have a blast!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I can't wait to finally meet you Soda and sharing my first Joe Walsh show with you. I'm soo ready to see Joe. I've never thought I would see either Joe or Don this year. I'm so happy he decided to do some dates in the south. I didn't think he would come down to the south.

The next on my list is Don. I can wait until next year if he doesn't put out more dates after September.
    That's brilliant that you are finally going to see one of the guys - Joe definitely won't let you down! You'll have a blast
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Thanks everybody. I'm looking forward to seeing Joe and meeting Soda. Friday can't get here any faster to buy my ticket.

I haven't been to Memphis in years. Its going to be nice to see it again.

3 months and counting.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 05-30-2016 at 08:32 PM.

One more day before the tickets go on sale for Memphis show. I'm getting soo excited. I really hope I can find a good seats. I was looking at the seat chart map to see what tickets they have left and a lot of seats are already gone from the presale. Then their are seats that need code. Too bad I didn't have the Ticketmaster presale code.

I will try on my lunchbreak tomorrow to order my tickets.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 06-02-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Good luck, Shun! Fingers crossed you get a good one!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Troubadour

Good luck, Shun!!!
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Ill be rooting for you tomorrow, Shun. I hope you get a great seat!!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

I've learned from experience the first day of general sales (after all the VIP and presales) doesn't always produce the best results, but you never know. Hoping for the best!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I barely buy tickets from Ticketmaster. I think I use Ticketmaster maybe two or three times in my life.

I don't really go to big name concerts. I could never afford it and they usually don't come to my city. Any concert I usually go to are either festivals that you can pay at the door, fair shows or I can call the venue.

This event has the option to buy on map where you can pick your own seat. The way its looking, I'll probably be buying in the upper section. Too bad I don't have an American Express card or had a Ticketmaster presale card.