Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy on Twitter

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy on Twitter

You probably have that terrible 4 letter word on your mind. M O V E, Have you started packing?

That's right AEF - I'm trying to get all my affairs in order. I've been looking for a new place to live, finding homes for things I don't want to haul across the country, selling some of the bigger items I don't want anymore (like the green striped couch I made a big mistake buying 12 years ago), visiting friends I might not see again for a while (this afternoon I'm off to see a friend in Chicago), cleaning up the crap that's accumulated here for the past eight years (I'm actually hiring someone to do the bathroom and kitchen, they are that bad), organizing get-togethers to make the most of my remaining time here socially, the first of which is this coming Friday... and all this on top of planning my trip to California in a couple weeks!

Not to derail this thread or anything, but as I said, it's been crazy!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I just love waking up to find a new Tweet.........

Two days of rest ... Ready now for third and final Hollywood Bowl show, then on to Phoenix ... So far, so good ... See you about 8 hours ago via web
    Only disappointment: I was supposed to be at the Phoenix show...sorry I'll miss it and a visit with my girlfriend there.
    I just need a little downtime.........

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on Timmy tweets, cynd. And THANK YOU Timothy for tweeting us fans!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by cynd1231 View Post
    I just love waking up to find a new Tweet.........

Only disappointment: I was supposed to be at the Phoenix show...sorry I'll miss it and a visit with my girlfriend there.
    Oh cynd, that's bad news.
    I'm sorry that all I can offer is lots of as consolation.

p.s. 20 minutes later........
    I'm just catching up with the Hollywood Bowl thread. Still bad news that you missed out on two shows, but at least you got to see them once.
    Last edited by UK TimFan; 04-21-2010 at 04:44 AM.

On the brighter side, we'll be in Boston for their June 12th show at Gillette Stadium......scheduled my annual visit with my son to coincide with the show.

Right now I'm sitting at the hospital with my family. Mom goes into surgery in a few hours and they've already told us it's going to take a minimum of 3-4 hours. Depending on what they find in the exploratory portion, she may be going straight for radiation treatments. It's going to be a longgggggggggg day. I'm really more concerned about the recovery period for her...minimum two months where she isn't going to be able to talk, very intensive speech therapy involved. Say your prayers, gals.

So sorry to hear about your Mom, Cynd. Been there, done that sort of thing (as I suppose a lot of us have) so thinking of you and your Mom, and sending lots of and prayers.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

This was on FB... but didn't think we needed to make a new topic... it's from TBS:
    Hello All,

I am now fully immersed in the touring world of the Eagles, and it’s taking up the majority of my time, but I’m happy to be back. As most of you know, we have this spring run of shows, then we’ll be doing the summer stadium shows starting in June. What you probably don't know is that another division of Universal has exuberantly taken over my project and is treating it as a new release. That would be Universal Music Entertainment, or UMe. I’m very happy to have them on board as they are showing an excitement that was previously missing. I will continue to do press and radio as much as possible with my busy schedule. Also, something new: Expando is now being sold at every Eagles show. You can find it along side all the other items, such as T-shirts and hats. So, if you’re planning on seeing the band soon, here’s an easy way to pick up a copy or two.

As always, I thank you for your support ... Keep an eye on my website for more info as to what I’m up to, and I’ll see you

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Maybe this will give Expando some additional well-deserved exposure here in the States ... sure hope so!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Found it on my Facebook page when I logged in earlier and (sorry) posted it as a new thread. Jumped the gun because it was already here. I have no doubt some of you have signed on to Tim's Facebook and have already seen it but it's certainly worth posting here. It think this is absolutely terrific news for both Timothy and EXPANDO and I'm truly excited to hear that Universal has gotten behind him. Let's hope that the new, added exposure and promotions push this project to the top for him!

(Mom is doing well, much better than we could have hoped for, and is scheduled to be discharged tomorrow. Much to do to get things set up for her at home but we're so glad to see her fighting spirit rise to the surface because she's got a long road ahead. Thanks to everyone who sent their well-wishes.)