Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Non-Eagles shows you plan on attending

Default Re: Upcoming Non-Eagles shows you plan on attending

Quote Originally Posted by deb828 View Post
    Just saw Bruce Springsteen in Columbus 4/15/14--FANTASTIC!!!

Seeing Fleetwood Mac 10/19/14 in Columbus.

Would LOVE to see Jackson Browne, but he is not coming here this summer--I think the closest is Michigan. Great for you who have tix!!
    Deb-

I was at that Bruce show too! Lots of fun. We did a 3 show road trip (Columbus, Nashville, Charlotte), and had a great time.

Adding my shows for now; seeing Bruce again in Albany, NY on 5/13 and at Mohegan Sun in CT on 5/17 and 5/18. Amos Lee in NJ on 6/10, Josh Ritter in CT on 6/20 and going to the Clearwater Festival in Croton on Hudson, NY on 6/22. It will be special weekend at Clearwater, as it's in memory of Pete and Toshi Seeger. Always a great weekend on the Hudson.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Fan View Post
    Deb-

I was at that Bruce show too! Lots of fun. We did a 3 show road trip (Columbus, Nashville, Charlotte), and had a great time.

Adding my shows for now; seeing Bruce again in Albany, NY on 5/13 and at Mohegan Sun in CT on 5/17 and 5/18. Amos Lee in NJ on 6/10, Josh Ritter in CT on 6/20 and going to the Clearwater Festival in Croton on Hudson, NY on 6/22. It will be special weekend at Clearwater, as it's in memory of Pete and Toshi Seeger. Always a great weekend on the Hudson.
    OMG! I am so excited to hear from someone who was at the show! Wasn't it fantastic? I had never seen Bruce before, and I think that was one of the best concerts I have ever seen--his energy level is sky high! And there was NO sitting down, as was the case for the Eagles concert at Nationwide (sorry Eagles--still a great show). You are so lucky you have tix to see him again--and again--have a wonderful time (I think it is not possible to have a bad time!)!

Our summer of concerts:
    Ringo and his All Starr Band June 20 RedBank,NJ
    Crosby, Stills, and Nash July 6 West Long Branch, NJ
    James Taylor July 17 Holmdel, NJ
    Jackson Browne and John Fogerty August 4 Holmdel, NJ
    Heart August 8 Red Bank, NJ
    Steely Dan Sept. 3 Red Bank, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by deb828 View Post
    OMG! I am so excited to hear from someone who was at the show! Wasn't it fantastic? I had never seen Bruce before, and I think that was one of the best concerts I have ever seen--his energy level is sky high! And there was NO sitting down, as was the case for the Eagles concert at Nationwide (sorry Eagles--still a great show). You are so lucky you have tix to see him again--and again--have a wonderful time (I think it is not possible to have a bad time!)!
    Deb-

That is so great that you enjoyed the show so much! Bruce is an amazing live performer, and that was a great show. Blinded, Trapped, Backstreets... What's not to love?!? Did you know you can download the show for $10 on Fanfire? He's finally come into this century and is selling the live downloads after the shows. I'm sorry this Spring tour isn't longer, but am looking forward to my next shows. I hope you get to see him again! Sorry all, if this is taking up bandwidth...

Yes, I did get the download--love that idea. I burned 3 discs and can hear the concert over and over. I guess we are off the topic a little, but I was very excited to talk to someone who loves Bruce, too! Enjoy your other shows!!

SallyG--that is an amazing concert lineup, too!

Stuck on the Border

Joe Bonamassa, Sydney, September 14

My husband is a huge fan so this should be good.

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Fan View Post
    Deb-

That is so great that you enjoyed the show so much! Bruce is an amazing live performer, and that was a great show. Blinded, Trapped, Backstreets... What's not to love?!? Did you know you can download the show for $10 on Fanfire? He's finally come into this century and is selling the live downloads after the shows. I'm sorry this Spring tour isn't longer, but am looking forward to my next shows. I hope you get to see him again! Sorry all, if this is taking up bandwidth...
    There's also a huge community of Bruce bootleggers. Nearly every show has been recorded for years. I'm sure the Fanfire recordings are way better quality though!
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

SG, what a great time you will have at all those shows! Enjoy!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by prayfordaylight View Post
    There's also a huge community of Bruce bootleggers. Nearly every show has been recorded for years. I'm sure the Fanfire recordings are way better quality though!
    Very cool to know.

Got another one to add.

Eric Church in Peoria, IL on November 21st (2014)
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."