Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
No, VA - not recovering. I had to work! I tried to get the day off but couldn't swing it.

I've been to a lot of concerts at Madison Square Garden --probably 30 or 40 over the last 25 years, but I have never, EVER seen the entire arena on their feet for 2 1/2 hours as I did last night. Bob Seger was PHENOMENAL, stupendous, energetic, and spot-on fabulous.
He sounded great and he really worked the stage and the crowd. His horn section could give ANY band's a run for their money, including the Eagles. His three back up singers were soulful and rockin'.

He played all of his hits -- Roll me away, Tryin to Live My Life Without You, Fire Down Below, Mainstreet, Beautiful Loser, We've Got Tonight, Come to Poppa, Her Strut, Turn the Page, Sunspot Baby, Katmandu, Against the Wind, Hollywood Nights, Night Moves and Rock & Roll never forgets -- and more.

About five songs in he announced that he wanted to bring out a "special guest" and I was sooooooo hoping it would be Glenn, but it turned out to be Bruce Springsteen. They did Old Time Rock and Roll. The crowd went absolutely crazy. If they weren't standing before -- they were then. We were in the 13th row on the floor and didn't sit the entire night. I went home with aching feet, ringing in my ears & a great big smile on my face.

If you have the opportunity to see him you really have to make every effort to do so. I really cannot recommend it enough. I'm definitely going again. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 20.
So your experience was about the same as mine. OK, well, better, we didn't get The Boss. But I admit, I've looked over his schedule trying to find a way to go to another.