Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Bowie

Default Re: David Bowie

Iman celebrated her 61st Birthday yesterday. Her first birthday without David. I know it was probably hard on her.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

I virtually send best wishes to Iman, Alexandria, and Duncan and hope that they are in the best place they can be, considering.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Just saw that Duncan announced the birth of his son yesterday on Twitter and it turns out his son was born exactly 6 months after David passed away. They named him Stenton David Jones.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Aww. So he kinda did name him after David. Nice.

I had wonder when they had their baby. I know the baby was due in June. I guess he came in July 10. Wow!!! Exactly six months after his grandpa died.

Congrats Duncan and his wife, Iman, Lexi and of course David.

Stenton has a guardian angel looking over him.

I saw that this morning and just thought it was amazing. Turns out Stenton's first name is after David's own father as his middle name was Stenton, so the baby is named after both great-grandfather and grandfather.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Wow!!! I didn't know that. How cool. Stenton named after his great-grandfather and grandfather. Duncan didn't get to know his grandfather since he died two years before he was born.

I send a congratulation to Duncan and I got a quick reply back. How cool is that. I didn't expect him to reply back. Not everybody reply, but it was cool. I guess he was online at that time.

I told him I'm guessing David is holding you and you're holding Stenton. And he said yup with a smiling face at the end.

Aww, that's so awesome he replied!!! I love when that happens.
    ~*Amanda*~

Yeah. I send a congratulation to him and his wife. Iman and Lexi are probably spoiling him. Then I said something about the picture. AT first, I didn't know David was holding Duncan, but the caption made sense now. LOL But I knew the other man was David.

Since David knew he was going to have a grandson, I wonder if Duncan and his wife already had the name picked out.

Iman made her first public appearance last night at Tom Ford's New York Fashion Week. She post a few pictures yesterday as she got ready for this event. You have to feel for her. Her first event without David. She said she haven't been to an event since last year. David usually go with her to the fashion event and other events.

There's a video of Iman answering the reporters question about how's she's doing since David's death. She's comes in at 1:23. She was wearing a necklace that says David. She really misses David.

http://www.people.com/article/iman-t...-tom-ford-nyfw

I actually saw her on the HSN either last week or 2 weeks ago. That was the first time I saw her since David's death. She had some nice stuff.

Last night BBC Two premiered The Last Five Years. It was the last years of David from 2011 to 2016. It was interesting. They didn't say that much after Let's Dance album, but in between talking about David's last few years, they would talk about the 60s and everything between when he started to the Reality tour.

I enjoyed it.