Thread: Rascal Flatts

Default Rascal Flatts

is another group I adore.

a couple years ago I was really into their songs and saw them in concert. Since the concert, I have been disappointed. Sounded like they were auto-tuned and the concert was not nearly as good.

I hate when live shows are never as good as the recorded version.

One of the things I love about Eagles is that it is just as good or better.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Default Re: Rascal Flatts

I love Rascal Flatts !!

Gary LeVox is one of the best vocalists ever. Their music is catchy and fun. As far as the auto tune stuff I've never heard it when I've gone to their concerts. If you have a chance, look up Brooks & Dunn's Last Rodeo special on YouTube. Rascal's performance of "It's Getting Better All The Time" is one of the best I've seen. No auto tune there !!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Great group though I have never seen them live

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I've always liked Rascal Flatts but have never seen them live. There aren't many artists I can stand to listen to for more than a few songs so I don't see many live. (Obviously, our guys are the exception to the rule!)

Their new song, "Changed", is simply amazing. I love it and downloaded it from Amazon within two minutes of hearing it.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

They have some good songs but I'm not a huge fan admittedly.

I think it was their cover of Hotel California at the Grammy's that really put me off of them. I'm a bit funny about that song and it being true and exact to the original. I was mad at the Eagles themselves when they redid it for HFO, so you can only imagine how it is with another band.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the singer. It's almost too nasally for me.

I did like their cover of Life Is A Highway and the Journey Crossroads but they wouldn't be one I'd see live or buy an album.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I've always liked Rascal Flatts but have never seen them live. There aren't many artists I can stand to listen to for more than a few songs so I don't see many live. (Obviously, our guys are the exception to the rule!)

Their new song, "Changed", is simply amazing. I love it and downloaded it from Amazon within two minutes of hearing it.

you know, I have been so focused on The Guys, I haven't listened to much new music. I need to find it so I can hear it.