Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1171

Thread: Stevie Nicks

Default Re: Stevie Nicks

Just saw Fleetwood Mac on LI last night Wonderful show! We had pretty good seats. I have to say that Stevie needs to change her outfit! OMG!!
    She is STILL wearing the same exact outfit for like 2 years at least already!
    Come on Stevie, you were a fashionista!!

I even dressed the part, with a long lacy top, velvet cape & lots of crystal necklaces!!! No hat though, just a jeweled headband..! LOL
    She also looked heavy to me! She needs to lose like 25 pounds. Christine looked fabulous & LINDSAY OMG! He looks great & his guitar playing was Beyond AMAZING!!!
    Overall, wonderful show, go see them, if you can!

Glad you had a good time!

I don't think Stevie wears very flattering clothes and I don't know why she keeps wearing all those layers onstage. She looks slimmer in pants:

Lindsey still has it, doesn't he? So does Christine, of course - they all do!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Loved the article and I, too, thought it was strange they did the cover shot of just her since FM is touring. It was about her and them though.

Love that pic of her Soda! And I agree it's much more flattering than her stage outfits.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I remembered watching a clip of her and Don singing Hotel California and she was wearing pants. I was shocked because its rare to see her in pants. Heck any color then black. I like that picture of her.

I was watching a special on AXSTV. I forgot what it was called and Stevie was on there. It was from 2011. It was a special about bikers and Veterans. So Jeff Bridges and Stevie were singing at the special concert. Stevie sung three songs. Landslide, For What It's Worth and Solider's Angel. So before Solider's Angel came on, it all of a sudden got very windy. Stevie's mike fell and her hair was flying everywhere. I don't think the drummer was able to fully play because of the wind. Anyway. I don't know if the concert edited for tv, but I was like she only sang three songs while Jeff sung a whole hour.

Love that picture, Soda! I do like some of her clothes, but one costume change during the concert might be fun for the fans. I thought the double breasted coat and pants she wore during the Today show outdoor concert near the kick-off of the tour was fabulous, and so flattering. I think she looks great for 66, even though she is a few pounds heavier than in the old (cocaine) days. She is an idol of mine partly for that reason, oh, and the unbelievable talent! I think women become invisible in our 50's and 60's, and Stevie is not only still relevant (not invisible!), but still rocking!

All of Fleetwood Mac have still got it!

Amen, Deb!!!

shun - I don't think I've seen that!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by deb828 View Post
    Love that picture, Soda! I do like some of her clothes, but one costume change during the concert might be fun for the fans. I thought the double breasted coat and pants she wore during the Today show outdoor concert near the kick-off of the tour was fabulous, and so flattering. I think she looks great for 66, even though she is a few pounds heavier than in the old (cocaine) days. She is an idol of mine partly for that reason, oh, and the unbelievable talent! I think women become invisible in our 50's and 60's, and Stevie is not only still relevant (not invisible!), but still rocking!

All of Fleetwood Mac have still got it!
    We got a costume change when I saw FM in 2009, from black to red! When I saw her solo though, she stayed in black the whole time.

How fun--you all must have been surprised!

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Which Eagle is Stevie Nicks singing about?

There's a new Stevie bio coming out. It sounds really trashy - not worthy of the high priestess of rock, IMO - but there is Henley and Joe Walsh content: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-new-book.html

Daily Mail wrote an article about Stevie. Don and Joe is also mention.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook